2|SLEEPOVER

Ginny and I went home, when I told her Hunter thought I was her, she burst out laughing, saying that she was about to pee her pants when his eyes widened like that.
Maxine had invited us to her house which was right next to ours so we accepted and walked to her house, when we got there we knocked, having Maxine answer the door. She told us to head up to her room and wait while she got snacks and drinks, so we did. We went up to her room, or searched for her room before finding a colorful one, it was very.. Maxiney, so we went inside, Ginny sat on her swing hanging from the ceiling and I sat on her bay window, we kept laughing and talking until the door opened, i though it was Maxine until Marcus walked up to me, kneeling down on his knees, putting his hand on my lower back, leaning in,"What are you doing..."

"Marcus, my name is Marcus."

"Well then what are you doing Marcus?"

"Well, Y/n, I am getting my weed."

"How do you know who is who?"

"Well because you're more.. how do I say this.. you seem like you have more experience with guys and Ginny.. doesn't?"

I laughed, it's true, it's very true.

"Alright Marcus, you think you're a good teaser?"

"Yes, yes I do."

"Well then wait til I tease you."

"Oh?"

"My room, nine o'clock." I whispered to the bo- Marcus.

His eyes widened but he comprehend it second after, did I really mean for him to come to my bedroom at nine o'clock at night? No, it was an accident, I fidny want him to think he had everything on me, because he didn't.

The truth was he sucked at teasing.

Okay maybe not sucked.

Okay he was actually really good.

But he didn't have to know that, I was obviously better than him, but he wouldn't know that because I saw that girl he was making out with in the middle of the school hallway, he has a girlfriend.
Ginny and I went home and ate dinner, I wasn't that that hungry since I ate a bunch of sugary shit at Max's house.

I got in my room after dinner which probably was at around eight-thirty.
I got dressed into my pajamas and got ready, as I expected, Marcus didn't come.
——————————————————-
Ginny and I are really different, she likes those kinds of good guys and I'm more of a bad liking, if she gets hurt she cries over them for what seems like forever, and I teach them their place, nobody will ever disrespect my sister and I.
So when Abby and Nora offered us to go shopping Ginny accepted, I had a bad feeling about these girls so I went as well.
When we got there Abby asked how the pink shirt with the word "Mood", looked on her, she placed it flat in her and asked the two girls, Ginny said it looked fine so Abby stuffed it into her jacket, as I thought, they would pressure Ginny into stealing. I know her, she's soft and wants to fit in, even if it means stealing.

"Oooh, Ginny, you have to get these earrings!"
Abby said.
Ginny got the earrings from Abby and started to put them in her jeans, I took them out and said I would pay for her, I then told the cashier the two girls were stealing.

"Don't try to use my sister so that you don't get in trouble for stealing, go work."

"Y/n! Why would you do that?"

Is she dumb, or stupid.

"Oh I don't know dear, lovely, twin sister, why were you stealing?"

we went home to take care of Austin since Mom was out doing whatever she does, we built a fort made out of blankets, pillows, and chairs to help it stand up. I heard a thump upstairs but nobody seemed to hear it over all the laughing, i went upstairs and checked the rooms, then there was mine.

I opened the door and saw a boy, sitting on my bed looking around, as I got closer I saw Marcus.

"What the hell are you doing in here?"

"You told me to be here at nine?"

"At night, you idiot,"

"Hello to you to Y/n,"

"Just come downstairs,"

"Is that your way of teasing?"

"No, it's me telling you to come downstairs."

He tried to sit up but couldn't, instead of doing it the normal way, he attempted to get up where a lot of the time I struggle as well.
I got annoyed quickly so I held out my hands to help him, he held into them and then pulled them.
I sat up and he was smirking at me, I looked down confused and realized I was on him.

I rolled my eyes and moved a little to annoy him like he annoyed me.

Once he groaned i got off and went downstairs.
(👍)

He did what I told him to and a little while after me came down as well, the night rolled by, Austin and Marcus had become bestfriends in hours.
Austin asked if he could sleepover, I didn't know what to do because he said yes and I didn't say anything, if Mom saw a boy in my room she would think we did something,

I texted my mom to ask her and told her he in fact was not my boyfriend and we did or have not done anything, she said it was alright so I told Austin he could.
When it was time to go to bed we both laid down on my decent sized bed.
I was falling asleep when Marcus thought it was a good time to talk, this boy really is annoying some times, but he's really cute.

"so where's my teasing?"

is that all he cares about? is that why he wanted to sleepover?

"is that all you care about? leave it alone, you have a girlfriend,"

"I don't have a girlfriend?"

"Then who were you making out with in the school hallway?"

"stalking me now?"

"Says the one who came into my room through a window and is now sleeping on my bed."

"Fair, that's Pemda, we're friends with benefits."

"Yeah no."

"No what?"

"I'm not going to tease you, tell Pemda to do it."

"Jealous?"

"Goodnight Marcus."

"Cmon Y/n!"

"No, another day."

"Like tomorrow?"

"Maybe, if you let me go to sleep."

And with that I heard not another peep out of him.
I kind of wanted to stay up late and talk to him, I thought about waking him up, but that would be rude. Not as rude as him climbing into my room through a window but it's still rude.
I was about to tap him on the shoulder when everything went black.