19|girls day

Y / N
maxine and i decided we were going to have a girls day since we haven't had one, she told me going to the salon, then watching a movie, and then going to eat at our favorite restaurant; chili's.
my mom told me we didn't have to take ginny if we weren't talking to her yet, but she would appreciate it if we did so she wouldn't have to hear about her problems with marcus and hunter.
marcus was mad at her for some reason and hunter still would act like she didn't exist, and i don't blame him one bit.
max and i decided on tomorrow, i asked ellen and my mom if she could sleepover and they both said it would be perfectly okay.
i opened the fridge and got out plenty of food and snacks for the both of us, Matt was still upstairs in my room but i informed him about maxine so he wouldn't be naked with his.. member out while we walk in like it happened last time.
i still haven't heard from Samantha after that..
on the way to my room maxine started gossiping saying she is no longer friends with Nora and abby since they both told her she had no chance with Sofie.
she said she still hadn't talked to ginny after she found out they fucked and she and Marcus.. "talked" about it.
when we got to my room Matt was fully dressed -thank god- we set up the snacks and drinks on the floor while maxine opened her laptop and began to search up 'porn' on youtube, while Matt seemed entertained in me actually accepting to watch it.
the porn began and the woman was obviously faking it, so i decided to state it,"the woman is obviously faking it, who moans like that?"
i point my finger to the laptop, the mans thrusts became harder and faster and the woman began to scream of "pleasure".
i heard my door open and i closed it faster than i ever have before, thinking it was austin,"Au-" but it wasn't. "..Marcus..." i pursed my lips and turned back to the laptop, opening it and looking back before playing the video again,"are you going to stand there or close the door?" i say, rolling my eyes slightly. he says a quick 'oh' before stepping inside and closing the door behind him with lock.
i put play on the video and sighed,"put another one, she just faked her orgasm."  Matt chuckled at what i've said, making me look back at him.
"what's so funny?" i ask him.

"nothing, but how would you know she's faking it?"
he questions while im drinking my drink.
i spit it out and widen my eyes, looking back at the computer not even bothered about the wet mess on the floor i've made.
"put play.." i say between my coughs.
Matt gets off the bed and lays on top of me, making me curse under my breath at the feeling of him on me, his hard shaft right under my ass and his arms wrapped around my waist, while his elbows are supporting him from crushing me.
he whispered into my ear while the new porn that maxine put is playing, the moans and groans filling the room,"you know.. if they weren't here, you would've been screaming like that lady."
my breath stuck in my throat and his member slowly coming in more contact with my bum, making me able to feel it more.
my breath finally came out but shaky, making maxine look over at me and smirk, then look back to the laptop .
then a knock on my door startled all of us, making me, maxine, and matt put our hands on the laptop, shutting it close; the moans and groans stopping shortly after, screams no longer being heard as they reached their high point.
"Marcus! we're leaving!" Ellen informed.

                            HOURS LATER
maxine and i laughed for hours, talking about her relationship with Sofie and how she and her were about to have sex before she ruined it by stopping multiple times and asking if she wanted something to make it more romantic.
Matt just say there laughing at her while she threw pillows at him, cursing at him to stop.
he stopped minutes later after she threatened to tell me what he said about me when he was going to the Fall Festival.
i told her to tell me but he said if she told me she would regret it deeply by telling Sofie what she's told us.
she apologized to me saying she will not "face that embarrassment again" , that whole night was spent with what he could've possibly told her, was it bad or good?

is this whole thing fake?
jesus i hope not.

did he just want me for my body?
i also hope not.

my thoughts were cut straight when Matt interrupted me, saying it was now three in the morning and we should go to sleep.
i sighed before nodding and got on the bed besides him, telling maxine goodnight, laying down after receiving it back, not looking at Matt.
he laughed quietly and put his arm around me, nudging me to turn over to which i ignored, he sighed and told me to turn over to which i ignored,"i know you aren't asleep cupcake."
i sighed and pushed his arm off me, trying to keep myself from laughing and pulling the covers up more, to which they are covering my face.
he sighed once more before saying he would tell me what he said, i turned over and he groaned, confused i looked down and saw nothing, he laughed before speaking,"are you really going to make me tell you what i said?" he complained.
i nodded before he bagel to speak again, mumbling what he said about me to maxine.
"i told her i had a crush on you, but i said i wasn't going to tell you since you probably wouldn't feel the same way."
i smiled and kissed him quickly before hiding my head in his neck, his slow breath making me fall asleep peacefully.

                        NEXT MORNING
maxine and i had just woken up, Matt was laid down on the bed as we were too, we spoke for fifteen minutes before getting out of bed and getting ready, going downstairs and eating before waiting for Matt to come down since he was driving us everywhere.
He came down ready and grabbed a toasted bread, grabbing the keys from the glass bowl and closing the door behind him.
He unlocked the car before stepping in and starting it, Maxine sat at the back while I sat at the front.
I gave her the aux cord so she could play music, she played songs that we used to jam to before all the drama happened, Bubble Gum Bitch was the first to play, making us all including Matt to sing, though he didn't know the lyrics so he just jammed to the beat and mumbled what he thought would be the lyrics, once we got there maxine and i laughed and got out the car, waiting for Matt to get out the car and get all his things.
We decided to go to a big mall around an hour away from where we live; there's a Tesla store here, apple store, and plenty more.
We went to a nail salon and got our nails done, I got mine Matte white acrylics while maxine got matte black acrylics.
Matt just say there besides me, sometimes joining in on our talk.
We ended up on bring Ginny along with us, we felt as if she came we would've not talked that much, especially about her stupid friends; Nora and Abby.

Once our nails were finished and we were able to leave we went to the apple store where Maxine got new AirPods since her in her words "stupid twin" stole hers.
Matt and I waited outside for her since only four people could go in at a time and there was already four.
Little while later she came out with a bag, she smiled and said she would hide them from her stupid twin of a brother that steals everything.
Matt said he needed new clothes so we went to forever 21 and went into the ladies section while he shopped in the men.
What get like hours were actually three, we hadn't eaten since nine in the morning so we all decided to go to the food court, forever 21 had decent things so Max and I got a few while Matt had a million bags from that store, he said some were for my house when he goes over and ofcourse for his house.
We ate at Chic-Fil-A and talked about everything, as if we didn't already but Matt wasn't there to talk with us or he didn't listen so we catcher him up on everything.
He ofcourse had an opinion on everything including the whole Ginny, Marcus, and Hunter thing, Abby and Nora, and Sofie.
Today was the best day I've had in a while with someone who wasn't Matt, not that it's a bad thing since I love spending time with Matt, but I haven't had fun with someone else in a while, sure he was there today and he made it a bit fun with his humor but a girls day was needed and Max was the only person I would do it with.

WORD COUNT; 1597
im kinda proud of myself, first chapter in a while that isnt 200- words.