3|HIS FIRST TIME

TW: smut.

The next morning I woke up earlier than I have ever, I tried to get up but was weighed down by something, or someone.
I looked down to see Marcus hugging me, his soft snores echoing around the kind of empty room, I didn't hear Mom get in last night, but I did fall asleep fast so maybe that's why, I moved Marcus' hands that were once around me onto the bed and stood up, going to my mothers bedroom.
"Mom?"
Then I heard moaning.
But not from her room, from Ginnys?

So I knocked on her door and everything went silent, two seconds later she opened the door, her hair messed up, her clothes wrinkled, and her panting like a dog on a hike.
I narrowed my eyes at her and entered her bedroom, her bedsheets were a mess, as always, but from the two sides of the bed like if someone else was here, I looked back at her and searched her room, then her closet.

Sure enough, nobody was in there.

I then looked on her bedside table, seeing her electric toothbrush looking like it got electrocuted, I look back at her, my eyes wide.

"Was that your first time?"

"Y-yeah.."

"Okay then.."

Then I left her room.

Who knew?

My who I thought innocent twin sister was using her toothbrush.. as a vibrator.

I went back inside my room, it was Saturday so I planned on staying in my room the whole day.
Okay maybe not the whole day, but I wasn't getting up early. I laid back down next to Marcus, who was laying down, using his phone.

"Where did you go?"

"Ginnys room.."

"You sound unsure of that."

"I did, I'm just.. surprised."

"Why?"

"She was using her electric toothbrush as a vibrator.."

"Oh."

"Yeah.."

I think I'm ready, it's not my first time but I think I'm ready.

"Can we cuddle." The boy says, turning his phone off and setting it on the mattress right next to him.

"Sure."

I laid down and put my knees in between his thighs, making sure to do it gently, i stopped and looked back up at Marcus who had groaned. His grip on my arms got tighter, and his eyes were shut.

"What?"
I said to him, smirking.
(this is weird to write😐)

"Why did you do that."

It wasn't like a question, he said through his teeth, his eyes still closed shut.

"Do what? This?"

I then moved my knee forward and put it between his thighs again. Satisfied with my effect on him.

"Y/n.."

"Wha-"

Before I could finish my one word I was saying,
(jesus Marcus 🙄) his lips came into mine, at first it was soft and slow and then it became fast and passionate.

(dear lord, ayuda me por favor .)

I moved to sit up and sat down in his lap, facing him while he tried to deepen the kiss, but I wanted to tease him. If he thought getting me is easy, it's not.

But do I really want to stop?

No.

Maybe next time I'll tease him.

Wait.. next time?

I gave in, I let him do whatever he wanted to me, with my consent he went down and kissed my stomach, going up little by little, he got to my chest and moved to my lips (dios), I pulled away for air, he took that as a sign to let me breath a little so went down to my jaw then to my neck.

Marcus' POV
I thought she was going to be harder to get, but I'm glad this happened. I don't think she's a virgin though, should I ask? No, not right now.
As I went down to her neck she moaned(why is that so weird to write), I found the right spot and claimed my territory. Her. She is my territory. I have wanted to do this to her ever since I saw her through that window, I saw myself climbing through it and giving her a kiss goodnight, then simply climbing back into my room.
"Marcus.." she tugged at my shirt, I got the sign and pulled it off over my head, she seemed pleased, and I'm not even in her, I'm just kissing her.
I tugged at her small shirt that didn't cover much that I wanted to take off last night when she walked into the room with it, and now I am. I took off the small shirt with no straps and put it on the floor next to my shirt. I pulled down my pants and then looked at her for consent. She nodded and I slipped the sweats off of her in a second, I then slipped off her underwear (jesus), and slipped off mine.
"Tell me if it hurts okay?"
"Marcus I'm not a virgin, I'm fine."
Okay then.. this is awkward.
I just went in, the room filled with soft moans, grunts, and groans.
She felt good.

Y/n's POV
He was inside me.
It felt different. 
But I liked it.
The decent sized room filled of echos of the moans, grunts, and groans all coming out of our mouths.
He was going at a good speed, but still pretty slow.
"Go faster."
So he did, he went faster, and faster.
I felt my stomach getting hot and I could see the light to the tunnel. I was teaching my climax, and so was Marcus. I could tell.
We both let out loud noises out of our mouths.
He dropped next to me and kissed my lips.

A couple of minutes past and I went downstairs to check if anyone was home, if they were home they could've hear my- our loud noises. And they weren't.
I saw a note on the fridge and picked it up,

Dear Y/n, Ginny, Austin, and I have gone to see if there are any new electrical toothbrushes since your sisters broke, please don't do anything stupid.
Love you. -Mommy.

If only she knew the truth.

I turned around and saw Marcus, he looked.. hot.
But I'm not down for a round two, I mean I am but just not right now.

"Are you a virgin?"

Oh, uhm.

"No."

Why did that come out of my mouth without hesitation?

"Oh okay."

"Are you? .. a virgin?"

"Well, not anymore."

"You were okay for your first time."

"Wish I could say the same."

"So I was bad?"

"No! No! It's just you were good.. but not for your first time."

"Oh."

His phone vibrated, someone texted him, a red heart in the message.

"I've got to go, see you later?"

"Uh, yeah,"

"Hey Marcus?" I continued.

"Yeah?"

"What are we?"

"Y/n Miller, will you give me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

"No."

"..."

"I'm kidding, of course."

He leaned into the counter i was sitting in and kissed my lips, his hands on each side of my legs, resting on the counter.

And with that he left.

MARCUS' POV
She was supposed to be a virgin, and she wasn't.