13|I'LL BEND YOU OVER RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW

After Ginny told me to stay out of her business she acted a lot more like Abby and Nora, she would roll her eyes, protest to get  her way, steal, wear makeup, and a lot more bad things. She would drink alcohol. Ginny never drank alcohol, these girls were a bad influence on my sister.
This all happened the next day after she walked in on me almost getting railed, (oop) if I would've knew she would do this after I told Hunter that she kissed Marcus, would I still have done it? Yes, just like my mother, mistakes come from growing the fuck up, and eventually, not yet, she'll grow the fuck up.
My mother made a lot of mistakes growing up, but look at her now, she was the best mother ever.

_
I was pulled from my thoughts when Austin and my mother were asking Matt and I what we wanted to do now that Summer Break was on, it felt like just yesterday I walked into that crappy school, but now I kinda like it, I wouldn't have met Matt, Max, Hunter, and... that's it.
"I don't know, maybe go to the beach?" I asked. My mother loved the beach, and so did I.

"Of course! Go get dressed! We're going right now."

Over the months Matt and I have been dating, he's come over a lot, sometimes bringing extra clothes and leaving them here, making me have clothes for him when he comes over, like when we went in the pool at night, he left his clothes here, the bathtub clothes, left here.
He went to go look through his drawer that I have for his clothes and picked out black shorts, I picked a black bikini.

"Peach! The Bakers are coming with us!"

Perfect.

That night when Marcus told me I better be wearing pants in the tub made me get excited for today, he was going to get mad.

When we arrived I was only wearing sweats, letting the top of my bikini show.
I took my sweats off and ran to hug Max, she was my bestfriend now. Besides Matt of course.
Then there was Marcus, he looked me up and down until Matt came behind me, carrying me over his shoulder and grabbing my thighs, I lifted my head and looked into his eyes, his eyes burning into my soul. We kissed, it wasn't like we didn't know anyone else was here, it was like a casual kiss, when it ended I smiled and ran away from him, making him chase me.
He eventually caught me and whispered in my ear,"you're going to get it, Marcus staring at you is making me mad. I'll bend you down right here, right now. In front of him."

That made me weak.

I got on my tippy toes and kissed him, my lips crashing on his and my hands pulling his hair, making him groan silently. He was trying to muffle his sounds.
Then he grabbed my ass, that made me gasp and push him away from me.
He smirked and hugged me, hiding his head on my neck, I wrapped my hands around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.
When I thought we were having a calm loveable time, I felt my head hit the water, him coming down with me since I didn't let him go.
Screams and laughs were heard all around.
Except from one person.

MARCUS' POV
That's not even funny.
Getting thrown in water?
She looks happy with him than how she did when we were talking at the Fall Carnival, i haven't even heard them fight.
They kissed in the water, i could feel my vision getting blurry and my eyes burning, I look around for Ginny and hug her to which she looks at me and pushes me away, she still must be mad because of Hunter.
She went into the water with Austin and played with him, the waves becoming stronger and bigger made them have more laughs and screams escaping their mouths.
It got boring.
Why am I here?
Nobody is even talking to me.
Y/n and Matt laid down on the towel next to the water and cuddled eachother.

MAIN POV
Matt and I got tired of playing in the water so we set down a towel next to the water and laid down on it together, his arms wrapped around my waist covering my ass and hands tracing down his bare stomach, occasionally laughs would come out of our mouths but we would just kiss and talk.
I could feel someone staring at me so when I asked Matt to look he said him, Marcus.

"Remember what I told you? That if bend you over infront of him right here, right now?"

I gulped.

Please stop staring at me.

"Not here." I whispered.

He got on top of me and kissed me, using his arms as a way to not fall on me and crush me.
I thought this was going to be bad but he just set himself in the middle of my legs, laying his head down on my chest and wrapping his arms very tightly around my waist.
I played with his hair, running my fingers through it sometimes finding specks of sand, I tried to talk to him but he would ignore me.

MARCUS' POV
Y/n is practically fucking naked.
He's trying to get me mad, I swear.
He might not notice me but he's succeeding.
Y/n kept trying to talk to him but he wouldn't answer her, first fight on a beach.
She lifted her head up and smiled.
So she's calm about Matt ignoring her but when I don't talk to her for a week she goes full on crazy?

MAIN POV
I lifted my head and saw his eyes closed, his lips parted, and him slightly smiling.
He was asleep.
I smiled and laid back down, getting my beach bag and used it as a pillow, and another towel to cover Matt's back from getting sunburn, I texted my mother asking her if she could get me water because Matt was asleep, she smiled and told Ellen what happened, she said it very loud so Hinny and Marcus heard.
She gave me a cold water bottle, I drank it and god it felt so good, I didn't drink water since we got out the car, and that was hours ago.
Around an hour later Matt's body started moving which made my eyes flutter open, I had fallen asleep after hearing the waves crash and birds flying around.
"Did I fall asleep?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I did too."

Since Matt was still under the towel nobody could see his body or my bottom body, so he took that to advantage. He rubbed circles on my clit still looking at my face for my reaction, my lips parted and before things got out of hand I got his hand and moved it to my stomach, making him rub circles on my stomach and nowhere else.
The sun began to go down and we were heading home, Austin was going with the Bakers because he wanted to be with Ginny. Matt and I went with my mother to the car ride, my head was on his lap and I was still in my swimsuit,"can we come back tomorrow?" I asked my mother, in an instant a smiled was plastered on her face.

"Of course peach! Is Matt sleeping over?"

"Can I?"

"Of course! No need to ask, your dating my daughter now!"

Who told her.

"Who told you?"

"Well, i walked in on you both so I'm guessing you guys are dating, how long?"

"Since the sophomore sleepover." Matt and I said in sync.

"So a couple of months, got it."