thirty-two

NOVA'S FUNERAL was today.

It has been a week that she had committed suicide. In the entire week I have only thought of her suicide and the narration what I have obtained from Patrick. Everything is vogue right here. I have bestowed a good time to fry my brain cells over this matter while driving myself insane.

The natural environment of Styles Mansion has returned. As usual everyone was having breakfast in the morning while laughing and talking. Same goes for dinner too and it seemed nothing has happened.

At night nightmares engulfed me, where Nova was hanging with her ceiling fan and I was alone in that room with her, stuck. In a second she would be in front of me with her bulged out eyes and purple mark around neck. She would stare at me while shedding her tears not saying anything.

As if she wanted to say something to me so badly.

I cast my eyes in the mirror, looking at my appearance. Scanning my face in the mirror I realized that how much stress I was causing to myself. Dark circle occupied under my eyes making me look like an old twenty-four years old grandma. My skin was looking anhydrous and my lips were cracked.

A knee length black dress was hugging my body as I started to apply some foundation on my face, trying to look a bit hydrated at the same time.

Harry was sitting at the edge of the bed hanging his legs down while playing with a Rubik cube in his large hands. He was wearing a black suit with his usual black skinny jeans. It's the second time I have seen Harry wearing professional clothes, the first time I saw him in these clothes in real on our wedding.

His occult wish which he made a week ago for Ines is still curved in my head in a crooked way. My mind is clouded, wondering and getting scared over everything around me. The Styles Mansion has now become a haunted place for me. Sometimes it seems, I am hallucinating. I heard whispers, on my unknown I create some eerie postures of some peculiar terms.

I was going crazy.

The chronicle times of those days were reflecting through my mind. The time I have first rang my steps in this house. I feel weird around everything. The one thing oddly crossed over my mind was Oliver Hostorn, the man that I hate. Who have filled my ears with so many rumours that has expanded through the air about my in-laws.

Now a part of myself was begging at me to believe those blood dreading rumours.

Was Oliver Hostorn really right?

Is I too naive to judge my family?

Are they really cursed?

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt two warm hands being put on my both shoulders. I looked at him through the mirror who was already looking at me with his alluring and mesmerising green eyes.

"Hey baby." I whispered smiling weakly.

He stared at me through the mirror not uttering a word. A pensive motion was pending through his beautiful face making my throat dry in nervousness. I am still struggling adjusting with Harry's dark side where he would stare at me not speaking a word and then he would land me on the bed, would fuck me till I am begging him to stop.

Though I never beg him to stop.

"You are beautiful." He whispered shyly smiling.

Thousands of flowers bloomed inside the garden of my heart waking up their consolidated petals. I gave him a dazzling smile as a tremor spread through my body due to his touches and gazes.

"I love you." I whispered helplessly feeling a familiar zing of being hurt.

He threw a heart soothing man-child grin at me as I could see his red cheeks in the reflection of his appearance in the mirror.