fifty-nine

Read the author note at last. It's important

I CHANGED my mind.

At the very last minute I have changed my mind about the settlement in Harry's room. I know last night I agreed with him that I am gonna shift everything in his room and including myself, of course. But somehow my heart wasn't letting me get out of this room. Since the beginning I have stayed here. Since the first day, my every first occurrence as Mrs. Styles took place here. I stepped here for the first time as the daughter-in-law of Styles Mansion in this room. Harry and I for the first time slept together in this room. For the first time we made love in this room.

So many memories are waving around in this room. And they all are special to me and hold some cabalistic meaning to me.

My heart is just not letting me leave.

The morning was hectic. Harry was being a responsible husband while eyeing on my every moment since the last night. Making sure that I was eating and taking my medicine regularly. He kept himself rumbling around my room while guiding me everything was also melting my heart.

I kept my mouth sealed, enjoying his attention but deep down the event from yesterday night wasn't leaving me alone by myself. It was around eleven in the morning, I was sitting on my bed in hesitation while thinking how I am going to approach my bipolar husband about my decision.

"Mrs. Styles?" A voice broke my pondering as I cast my eyes at Florence. I almost forgot that she was standing here for more than ten minutes just to take my order to move my monumental things to Harry's room.

"You can leave Florence. I will call you if I need help." I informed.

The woman knows her limitations and hasn't spoken over my statement though she was ordered to begin with me the whole day when my husband is not present near me. Harry has sat up Florence more like a bodyguard to me than a maid.

Florence left, leaving me with my chaotic and masticating thoughts. I sighed deeply and perambulated my eyes around the tacit room. The door of my room was busted open with venerable footsteps. I flinched at the action and turned my head to the door where my husband was standing wearing a white t-shirt with a black jeans. His green eyes encased on me, his jaw bone were striking out due to him clenching his jaw in a murderous way.

He was angry?

Nah he always looks like this.

As if he would lash off on someone.

And that someone is now me.

"As long as I remember I think I told you to leave this place and shift in my room." His husky tone said, dragging a frown upon his face.

Thanks to Florence.

I sighed softly, giving him a silent treatment. I know I promised him but I don't know how to pronounce my declaration to him.

His heels clicked on the floor and reached where I was sitting. Now my husband was standing like a mountain before me blocking the light that was peeking through the wide royal window.

I looked up at him with a furiously beaten heart inside my chest. My stomach flipped when he won't even blink while staring at me like a predator. Unhealthy shivers vibrate through my every nerve, aligning my limps. I wish Harry wasn't here while shooting daggers at my way cause I want nothing just get vanish in the air. Despite being stressed and overwhelmed with my emotions I pulled up some nerves to talk back to him.

"I don't want to leave." I admitted with a tender tone and gulped down when I realized my throat went dry.

He raises one of his eyebrows looking unimpressed by my decision.