20

"So beautiful, my love."

Kal complimented. I projected a disgusted face, halatang nang-aasar lang siya. We are dancing in the center of the room, still in my dress and Kal in his tuxedo. 'Yong mga ninong at ninang naman, naglalagay ng pera. Maybe I'll be rich for this. I laughed at that thought. Marami pang ganap. Now, the close ones to us will give a speech, natawa naman ako nung si Amie na.

"Ano ba 'yan, baka bumaha na kakaiyak ko kanina pa." She started, the visitors laughed. It looked like she was prepared for this, may phone pang dala. 

"I have known you for what? Twenty five years? Since you were five years old and I was six, I saw how you always tripped on a rock and scratched your knee. I saw how you always wanted to be kikay, and to make ayos your hair. Yes konyo talaga kasi konyo ka.." She laughed, I laughed. Her voice started to shake. 

"And then we basically grew up together. You became a little sister to me, we cried on each other's shoulders, we both became each other's ears. You were the little sister I asked God for, though hindi tayo magkadugo at isang year lang ang gap natin, you still fulfilled that lonely heart of mine. Then we met those two crazy women." She pointed at Ethiliah holding the phone with Sev na naka vc. I laughed and cried. Kal held my hand and comforted me. 

"And then, here comes the interesting part!" She laughed, close to exposing me.

"I remember the days you always refused that you liked Kal, and then at night you always talked to me through the phone. Sabi mo pa noon, 'Amie, I think I found the one'. I laughed every time you told me that but always had that slightest hope. Kailangan pa kitang pilitin para lang aminin mo na nahuhulog ka na rin kay Kal." She smiled.

"Ay ganon?" Kal said to me and smirked, nang-aasar. I just nodded while I wiped my tears that kept on falling.

"I never knew you actually know how to handle a relationship. I hope that this chapter of your life won't change anything between us, na kahit may asawa ka na, sa amin ka pa rin iiyak, sa amin ka pa rin mag rarant. At sana rin, ninang kami, thank you na rin agad." She made everyone laughed. I got the microphone that was in the table.

"In your dreams." I said. She rolled her eyes. 

"And now it's for you, Kal. I want you to know how grateful I am, how grateful me, Liah, and Sev are for Ahquila to have you. You are a great man, you are truly the man of Ahquila's dream. Naalala ko pa kung paano siya tumitig sa isang Piloto, sana hindi ka magalit." She even made a peace sign. 

"Ahquila used to be ours but now she is yours, forever. Ahquila is someone worth keeping for. Don't forget to make her smile, feel loved, appreciate her every single day. Also wag mo kalimutan ang compliments, fave pa naman niya 'yan." She laughed and her tears still kept on falling. 

"I hope that the both of you, will bring beautiful lives in this world. Pwede kaming tita-ninang, choice niyo na 'yon. Dapat tatlo para isa isa kaming lahat." I shook my head, si Kal naman puro tango. "I can't wait to see Ahquila wear the brightest smile. And I thank you for that, Kal. Best wishes to you both." She said and went close to hug me and Kal before going back to her seat. 

Then followed by Ethiliah then Sev, and then the boys. It was Laurent who said his message last and then our parents followed. We did some fun things before guests started to leave. Kal and I stayed in my unit. Our parents gifted us a house just near the hospital. Kal understood, he can adjust for me. But we chose to sleep over at my unit. The next day, we had to pack for our celebration, just the two of us. 

"Love, we'll be late." Nasa unit na kami ni Kal, inaayos naman ang gamit niya. For the first time, we would travel as one. It took us an hour to reach the airport. Traffic pa. I was wearing a pair of mom jeans and a tank top with a cardigan over paired with white sneakers. We checked in and went to the gate. We have an hour before the flight departs. We chose Air Pacific as our airline. We then boarded the plane.