Ch 1: Can We Be More Expressive?

N: It's just another normal day at U.A, and the students of class 1-A are in their classroom just talking to each other about what they did for the weekend. But one certain student was just sitting in his chair with his arms folded and eyes closed. All the girls were talking about the fun time they had at the beach and how they can't wait to go back soon. While some of the guy's told each other that most of them stayed at the dorms to study while the rest went to the gym for most of their weekend. Tokoyami just continued sitting in his chair not saying a word.

Aizawa: "Alright, quiet. Take your seats." Said their teacher through a tired gaze.

N: Everyone rushed to their seats and got quiet. Mr. Aizawa went to his speaker stand and told everyone to get changed into their P.E clothes and head outside for training. Everyone did as their told Tokoyami waited for a moment for Tsu. She gave a little smile and he smiled back, he grabbed her hand and they walked to the locker rooms until they had to split off. Once everyone was ready they all headed to the training yard. Tokoyami stood behind the crowd with his arms crossed with his serious concentrated stare. Tsu saw Tokoyami and walked towards him.

Tsu: "Hey Tokoyami."

Tokoyami: "Asui? Hi."

Tsu: "I told you to call me Tsu." She said giving a smile as she put her finger on her chin.

Tokoyami: "Oh right, my apologies. I guess I'm not quite used to calling you by your first name." He said looking at the ground for a moment before looking back at her while letting his arms fall to his sides.

Tsu: "That's okay. I can say the same, I'll try my best to call you Fumikage more." She said giving a smile.

N: Tokoyami returned the smile and grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him and nudged her head with his beak. It made Tsu blush and smile grow.

Tokoyami: "Thank you Tsu. I'll do my best as well." He said giving a smile as he rested his chin on her head.

Tsu: "Mmm, ribbit."

N: Tsu closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around him and put the side of her head on his chest. Tokoyami closed his eyes and started lightly stoking the back of her head. Tokoyami and Tsu have only been dating for six months, so their both still getting used to being in a relationship.

Aizawa: "Alright, let's get started."

N: Tsu opened her eyes and Tokoyami picked his head up then stopped stroking her hair. He looked at Tsu and she looked at him. Tsu blushed again and let go before someone noticed, Tokoyami gave a smile and let her go. Tsu looked at the ground still blushing while Tokoyami rubbed the back of his neck then crossed his arms again. Everyone's attention went straight to Mr. Aizawa.

Aizawa: "Today you'll work in pairs. Team up with someone that can help you improve your quirk skills and your strength."

Everyone: "Yes Sir!"

N: Everyone was pairing up Tokoyami paired up with Todoroki so he could train Dark Shadow to get stronger in brighter places. And Tokoyami's helping Todoroki use his flames more than his ice. After training everyone went back to the classroom, everyone was talking about their plans for the weekend. Tokoyami just sat in his chair with his arms crossed and his eyes shut. But Tsu was watching Tokoyami sit in his chair with a smile as she let out a giggle.

Uraraka: "Hey Tsu. You seem happy."

Tsu: "Yeah, I guess you could say that."

N: Uraraka looked at Tsu with her brow raised then she noticed her staring at Tokoyami. Then she gave a grin.