Ch 2: B-BROTHER?! SI-SISTER?!

Setting: The Dorms

N: It was a new day and everyone in Class A was relaxing in the common area playing on their phones, studying, and eating their meals. But Tokoyami was in his dimly lit room reading a book. But just outside the gate of the dorm building was a guy with a bird shaped head with white hair. In his arms was a baby with white hair and a black beak for a mouth. The baby was tugging at the guy's shirt while giggling, and the guy was staring at the building with a nervous look.

Kaminari: "Ughh I'm so bored." He said throwing his head back as he sat on the couch.

Kirishima: "Yeah same here. What do you guy's wanna do today?"

Uraraka: "Huh? Oh well I have to study a little more. Sorry."

Yaoyorozu: "So do I guy's, maybe another time."

Sero: "Yeah I wanna do something today too. Alright I'm in."

Mineta: "Why can't anything interesting happen when we're not in school?"

Mina: "There's nothing on t.v either! Man, I was hoping for something like a romantic comedy." She said giving a sad expression while holding the remote.

Hagakure: "I want something dramatic. You know something, that-that no one expects."

"Excuse me?"

N: Everyone turned their heads to the door, to find Fuyuki Tokoyami and Akina Tokoyami in his arms. Akina turned to look at everyone but she turned her head back and tried to hide her head in Fuyuki's jacket. Everyone was left feeling blank.

Fuyuki: "Good afternoon." He said bowing his head. "I'm looking for someone in the hero course, Class 1-A. Are any of you in Class 1-A?" He asked tilting his head a little.

.......

N: It was quiet until the sound of the remote dropped and hit the floor when Mina dropped it.

Everyone: "WHAAAAT?!!"

N: Everyone jumped up and rushed to Fuyuki, they were all blinking rapidly and rubbing their eyes to see if what they see is actually what they see. They all looked up and down Fuyuki studying his clothes and his hair. They were left stunned, no one was sure if it was Tokoyami he looked like him but his hair color was white, and his clothes weren't the ones Tokoyami would normally wear, and he didn't sound like Tokoyami either. Akina felt a little scared by the crowd so she started to whine a little and she gripped onto Fuyuki's jacket.

Kaminari: "T-T-Toko..yami?" He asked looking at him up and down slowly.

Fuyuki: "Do I know you?"

Kaminari: "D-wha..Of course you know me! Dude what happened to you?!"

Fuyuki: "Quite! Please. And what do you mean? Nothing happened I'm alright." He said rubbing Akina's back.

Sero: "Nothing happened?!" Did you hit your head or something?! Your hair man! And since when do you have a kid?!"

Fuyuki: "I'm a little confused. I really don't know what your talking about. Is there something in my hair?" He asked putting his hand on top of his head.

Sato: " No. We're talking about your hair color, did you dye it?" He asked pointing.

Uraraka: "And where'd you get those clothes?"

Sero: "Again does nobody see the kid he's holding?!" He asked throwing his arm out to Akina.

Fuyuki: "Will you keep your voice down. You're scaring her." He said looking down at Akina who had her eyes tightly shut and gripping onto his jacket.