Chapter 1

-yn pov

I woke up as the sun rays hit my face, immediately taking me out of my dreamland. Rubbing my eyes to annoyance as my alarm started getting on my nerves. I turned it off, lazily getting off my bed and making my way towards my bedroom.

Getting ready for school, I threw my bag on my shoulder, stomping out of my house, my brother, Min Yoongi, who was still asleep. The one who sleeps all day and night. Bad tempered but treats me like a princess.

My body kinda ached from the weekend's events but it's all okay. I took the bus to school and got there on time. Next semester starts today, and I wonder how it'll go. Wish I can study well and not fail like last time. Anyways, here I step out of my bus and sign, putting my hands on the hips in a sarcastic way.

Walking towards the gate which was just half a meter away, I walked in, finally seeing the walls that I missed all long. I enthusiastically walked inside my school gate but saw all the people gossiping about something. I got into my class, encountering my best friend who was ready to hug me tight. "Hey Y/niee", she said, smiling brightly.

"hey..", I said, smiling as well. "So, did you hear that we have a new math teacher this time? finally, we are gonna get rid of seeing that old face with a new one, god indeed granted our wish", she said, acting all sassy as I chuckled at her cuteness. Sitting on my bench I took out my stationary for the lecture.

The bell sets off indicating the lecture starts now. Everyone took their seats as the principal walked in. Greeting her good morning she announced our new math teacher. "Mr. Kim, please come in", she said, as unexpectedly familiar footsteps approached inside. I looked down at my book for a second.

"hello students, I'm Kim Taehyung, you'll can call me Mr. Kim and I'll be your math teacher from now on", he announced as I looked up hearing the name. I froze seeing him. Kim Taehyung!? Wait a sec!- why he?- like?- what's wrong with today!?- how come he?- I wasn't able to think of anything. But just confused as fvck.

He looked at a few students before his eyes landed on me. He froze as well. Letting out a fake cough, he laid down his last down to the principal before diverting all his attention to us. "He..", left my mouth as all the memories came back which I forgot being drunk.

// Flashback starts //

"omg yes!!", I excitedly shouted as the music blasted in the club making our body numb at its bass. I danced to the dance floor not caring about everyone. It was the 2nd time in my life that I visited a club but I got so into it that weekend that I spent it relaxing.

Boys were looking at me as their eyes darkened looking at the dress which coated my curves well. Lights caught my dress's attention as it shines till the end. I was dancing to beat when I felt my heel making my trip. Unconscious me was unaware of it, until I felt a hand on my waist, pulling me otherwise.

I chuckled being drunk as I turned around seeing a boy with a manly smirk playing on his lips. "Ma'am, you okay?", he asked, his hoarse voice turning me on. I nodded as he smiled. "You seem drunk, mind if I drop you off home?"he asked, looking genuine.

I smiled as he helped me out to his car. Getting into his car, I didn't realize that I felt asleep. ( Taehyung POV ) As I pulled over the car in front of her apartment as the address she mentioned. Turning around to see her sleeping in my car. 'She's so pretty and innocent. Wait..was she crying? Why are there dried tears on her cheeks?' I thought to myself as I got rid of my belt to wipe her tears away.

I gently touched her cheeks, using the back on hand to feel her heated skin. 'So cute-' she woke up at my touch immediately diving into her captivating eyes. Her eyes were slightly watery as well. My gaze dropped on her cherry lips as I looked back up before leaning in for a kiss. My lips touched her as we both closed our eyes feeling mesmerized in the moment. I gently started moving my lips.

This story is written by @authoradarna only. Do not copy/repost/duplicate in any way or form.