Chapter 21 ( final )

"Let me help you, Yoongi said, trying to help her sit. He got up, wearing his boxers, he walked inside the bathroom. He came in short minutes.

"I prepared your bath", he said, taking her in his arms, he placed her carefully in the bathtub filled with foam.

"Thank you!", she smiled.

"Are we friends", he asked with no expression making her confused. "Um...I guess", she said, as he made a rhetorically disguised face. "What do you mean we are? Aren't we a thing? Wtf did you say 'thank you' ?", he said it out making her chcukle.

-yoongi pov

She smiled and pecked my lips but replied nothing. "We are bathing together, that's it", I said, getting inside the bath tub behind her. Time skipped as we were 15 minutes late. We drove to Tae's place which was just 2 apartments away, lol.

"You are late", Y/n said, getting inside the car. "Sorry, we took a bath together so we ended up late", Yoongi said honestly, making Adora gently hit his arm.

"They are kids, shut up", she whispered.

"Huh! Kids? This guy fucked my sister so hard that she was wobbling around", Yoongi said, making Y/n embarrasse and Taehyung chuckle at the 'words'. Adora's mouth hung open.

Adora pushed away all the thoughts. Time Skipped as they arrived at the airport now.

—author pov

Their parents plane landed safely as they announcement was made. They came out with their luggage. "Ah? Why are they all together? Is there something we don't know?", Mr. Kim said to his wife.

"Might be, let's see", she replied as Mrs. Min agreed.

"Why are you all together? You all know each other already?", Mrs. Min asked. "Yeah, he is my boyfriend and also my math teacher", yn said, looking at Taehyung. "He is your what!?", Yoongi said, shocked of yn's words.

"Calm down Yoongi, they are gonna get married anyways and you and Adora as well", Mr. Min said as Yoongi couldn't say anything other than nodding.

"But how do you all know each other?", Adora asked. "We are business partners but if you guys remember we all were neighbors before shifting 2 lanes away", Mr. Kim said,as well nodded in agreement.

"Let's go home first, we'll talk there", Mrs. Kim said as they went back home. Gathering at Min's place first for talking things out.

"Have some water", Y/n bought glass of water, keeping the tray on the coffee table in front of them as she joined everyone on the couch.

"So, we were actually were thinking of you'll marriage, this marriage also helps I'm business. We were getting Yoongi and Adora married as a bonus our little ones are in love so they would getting married as well", Mr. Kim said.

"To be honest, me and Taehyung agreed on marriage just yesterday", Y/n said as both Mrs Kim and Mrs Min smiled.

"You guys are running marathon huh", Mr. Kim said rhetorically. As we smiled '🤠'.

Time Skipped to 4 months later.

—yn pov

"Dear yn you look like a princess", Mrs. Min said as I tried her wedding dress. Everyone winked, making her flustered.

"Come on now get ready, your prince charming is waiting on stage", Mrs kim said as I smiled. Getting ready for my wedding I have been waiting for so long.

Finally, I don't care if people say if I'm childish but I can say i got my prince charming in real life.

Smiling at myself for the last time, I held my flowers and kept my hand on my dad's arm as I walked down the aisle. Seeing my soon to be husband ready for me in black suit and white bow. Whereas behind me, Adora walking to Yoongi.

Siblings getting married together, seems funny but nothing can be more beautiful that this.

"Take care of her, she's all yours", my dad took my hand, keeping it with Tae's. He took me towards the priest. "Mr. Kim Taehyung do you take Ms Min Y/n as your wedded wife?", the priest asked. "Yes I do", he smiled. "Ms Min Y/n do you take Mr Kim Taehyung as your wedded husband?", he asked me. "I do", I said.

Priest smiled and said, "You may kiss your wife", to Taehyung. Pulling me by my waist his lips landed on mine. With people cheering for me and Adora.

Time Skipped to 4 years later.

Taehyung and Yoongi were talking about business sitting beside me and Adora. While my son and Adora's daughter played together with toys.

"Eomma Appa!!", Sung Ho (my son) called us as he dragged everyone's attention to them. "Can I marry her appa, she's really cute, I love her", he said, as Hye Ji (Adora's daughter) pecked his cheeks, as we all looked amusingly at each other.

We all bursted in laughter seeing how our kids reflect our childhood today. Nothing more I need when I already got the gift on my life.

My family. I love them enternally. :)

—The End <3 —

Author Adarna : Thank You so much for 13k reads. This book finally ends here. Update of new book would be mentioned later.

I'm forever grateful to you'll 🥺💖

©️ all rights reserved by @authoradarna . DON'T copy /repost/duplicate my work in any ways or forms.

Comment your favorite part of Fanfictions.

Don't forget to vote, share and comment as your little efforts are my biggest motivation. 🥰