Chapter 4

—yn pov

I could see him fix his tie, maybe in nervousness now. I started thinking about how to handle this shit for almost the whole lecture now. We students continued our work whereas Taehyung made his way around the class keeping eye on students. He finally ended up near my seat, "wait, let me do it for you", he whispered and took my pen from my hand. Even that slightest skin touch sent shivers down my spine. 

'meet me after class', he wrote in my exercise book. I immediately took my pen back, 'I'm busy', I wrote back. As he smirked moving back, but now whispered in my ear, "babygirl..", just one word and my body started getting numb, maybe that isn't all. I shook all the thoughts away and concentrated on my book. 

He got back to his work but still tried sparing a glimpse of me between the lecture. Bell rang as the lecture ended. I packed all my stuff up but was still last to leave the room, with me and him being all alone. "Ms. Y/n", he called out as I rolled my eyes and left the class. The day went on, as I tried my best ignoring his presence in hallways or etc. 

Next day, the first lecture was Math as well. I signed knowing I have to look forward to the unlucky ass again. Damn, how can he not apologize to leave me alone after talking sweetly with me that day. Such a shameless person he is. He came into the classroom as everyone greeted him except for me. "Miss Y/n, is this how you greet your teachers", he said, as smirk never left his face. Being done with him, I said nothing but got up sarcastically to greet him. 

"Mr. Kim, good morning~", I greeted rolling my eyes as he told us to sit down on our seats. His thighs flexed in his black trousers making my eyes wander everywhere except for study. But I tried not making it obvious so I looked down at my book and realized I was doodling him all this time. A chuckle escaped my mouth seeing how I drew him, dragging everyone's attention on me. Alright, this is embarrassing now..

"Miss Y/n, what are you laughing about? Did I crack a joke? Or do you have some to share in class?", he said, coming near my bench as I panicked to close my book, which maybe was obvious for him to doubt that I'm hiding something. "What. Are you hiding Ms. Y/n?", he asked, and tried taking the book. But I shifted it in a jerk that it dropped right inside the back which was hanging at the side end of the bench leaving him and everyone dumbfounded. I smiled and opened my other book which was my assignment book.

He sighed marking his defeat and went back to his seat. Time Skipped, as I started acting cold to him. Week passed by like this, we both indirectly kept bickering with each other, he started pursuing me but I don't want a person like him in my life. Little did I know he already was in my life but just me hating his presence just because he fucked me talking all sweet to me. I don't wanna give him a chance not even to talk if it wasn't for him to become my math teacher I would have killed him. 

I was walking down the stairs, when I encountered Taehyung coming upstairs. No one was at the staircase nor in the hallways. Getting into an intense eye contact he rushed to me before I got on my way, pinning me to the wall near us. I turned my head to the side, scared to face him. His face dangerously close to mine with his piercing gaze never left mine. "Y/n, can't you wait till I speak?", he said, in his extremely dangerous deep anime voice which kept lingering in my ears because of its sexiness. His cologne reflects his personality. "I- I- why did you leave the next day?", I ranted down, feeling my chest lighten after the pain I carried all this time. 

"I'm sorry-", he said but didn't say any reason. "Did you really just use me?", I asked on his face. At Least getting a tiny confidence to face him now. "No y/n, it's not like that..", he freed me from his grip with his eyes falling down with his head. "Everything happened-", we were interrupted as I saw the principal coming this way. I moved a bit aside to make the distance between us more visible than before. Taehyung saw it as well as he sighed, "go back to your work, I'll tell you everything later", he said, as I glared at him for a second knowing the fact I'm still so mad at him but he did get an authenticity to command at this point but I decided to leave the scene.

[ back to class ] 

I took my seat and waited for the lecture to start. His voice, his words and his cologne. Everything about it is driving me insane. I shook my head being in my own world that I didn't even realize my bestie, Emma kept staring at my behavior. I looked up but got flinched at this unexpected figure coming insites. "Girl, you okay? Ever since our semester started, you are acting strange", she asked, like a detective. 

"Of Course everything is fine..tbh fucked up..", I mumbled my last words enough only for me to hear, "what?", she asked. "Ah nothing nothing, everything is alright", I said, dragging her by her shoulders to make her sit on her bench which was just beside me. The day completed as I didn't see Taehyung anywhere around but it's okay. Far the better. "Y/n, who is your ideal type?". 

This story is written by @authoradarna only. Do not copy/repost/duplicate in any way or form.