Chapter 2

—taehyung pov

I gently started moving my lips, so did she, this kiss started getting intense as I unlocked her belt, my hands making its way to her thighs caressing it. She slowly dragged her hands from my chest to my neck, wrapping around it, pulling me closer into her. 

I pulled away as we both panted for oxygen, but our foreheads were still attached to each other. Our heart pounding in our chest, ready to rip it as I opened my eyes getting lost in her. "D..Do you want to continue? I'm Kim Taehyung, you can trust me, I'm a good boy, I came to club for my 3rd time just because my friend forced me but I found you attractive, I'm sorry if I crossed my limits, but I just liked you..", I said, ranting truthfully on her face, looking deep into her eyes.

'She smiled, just one expression and it brought me happiness which no one was able to. She got her magic on me, I wish she was single and I'm not making her cheat on someone, she's really innocent and pretty, I guess she's pretty young..', I thought in my mind.

"I'm Min Y/n , It was my second time at the club I usually don't, I'm not a bad girl so please don't misunderstand me as a slut or something, but i- I don't want to continue this if you don't like or love me...I don't like emotionless affection..", she said. I was right, she is innocent and pure. I smiled and kissed her forehead and then pecked her lips.

"I like you, and trust me, I'll make you feel safe, if you want to continue..", I said, as she nodded. Smiling, I got back and got out of the car. Opening door for Y/n, as she came out with a smile. "Your car smelled nice, if I'm not wrong it's more like vanilla, chocolate and roses, right?", she asked smiling. I smiled, taking her hand in mine. 

— MATURE CONTENT STARTS HERE —

"than let me make you mine", I said, as she walked forward to unlock her door. She was more sober now, good thing though. Getting inside the house, I kicked the door backwards, pinning her to the wall as I didn't leave any more second to kiss her. I did, I kissed her and made out passionately. Our lips molded together as made of it while the latest technology of her place automatically turned on the lights as we made our way towards her bedroom with the trail of clothes all the way there. 

"hmm", soft moans left her mouth as I licked and marked her neck slowly making my way to her collarbone as we roughly landed on her soft mattress with me hovering on her. My hands caressed her tiny waist as it slowly started dragging her dress upward, removing it away from her as she gladly allowed me to do it. Leaving her in the set of black lingerie which made me hard in no time. 

"beautiful, so beautiful, Y/n, you're a real angel", I said, as I kissed her. Smile could be felt between our kiss which soon vanished with her removing my shirt. I parted away, getting on my knees, I unblocked my black belt feeling the pair of eyes staring with eyes wide open. Dropping my pants as well as my boxes on the floor I caught her staring at my rock bulge. "Like what you see my princess?", I asked, smirking as my hoarse showed its effects already on her. 

This story is written by @authoradarna only. Do not copy/repost/duplicate in any way or form.