Chapter 2

After the movie was done, Daffy and Bugs exit the theater doors as they talked for a bit and started walking on the sidewalk towards the main street block since they had to park far away from the lot.

"I knew it! What did I tell ya? A bunny and his obsession with carrots. that's way too stereotypical even for me." Daffy laughed

"Daffy it's just a movie." Bugs said rolling his eyes. 

"Movie smoothie. If you want some real action in your movies you need Steve St. James, off duty cop." Daffy said while trying to make a funky hand gestures. 

"Really? First off, that's a cop show that only you watch. Second, what do you even see in that show anyways? All he does is arrest people." Bugs said with a disdained look. 

"Whatever. Let's just get home already. Wait, what is that?" Daffy asked Bugs pointing to a partially lit up building. 

"What was what?" Bugs said as he looks over in Daffy's direction and sees a figure in the mist of a burglary.

Bugs then panicked and quickly grabbed Daffy by the arm. 

"Daffy, get down." Bugs said as he shoves him to get him to lower down so they can hide behind the brick wall in the alleyway that was facing across from the building. 

Is that... Cecil the turtle? What is he doing here? Bugs thought.

He's only had few encounters with him and all of them made him become a victim of good for nothing scams. 

Is he....

Yep, before their very eyes, he was taking documents from filing cabinets. 

What scam could he be pulling this time? Bugs thought as he immediately brushed it off. 

Nope not his time, I'm not getting involved in any more of his charades. Bugs thought as he tapped on Daffy's shoulders while still looking over. 

"Daffy I think we need to get out of here." Bugs suggested. 

"Why so we can let a thief get away? That's ridiculous. Why not just call the police? Or better yet, why don't we stop him ourselves before he escapes?" Daffy suggested. 

"What happened to let's not get involved?" Bugs asked, confused. 

"Oh that was only for our neighbors because they are always so noisy. I'm talking about actual serious crimes that we have to stop." Daffy explained. 

"Daffy, we don't have any reason to butt into anything so, come on lets just go...." Bugs said when all of a sudden he hears a deep voice behind him. 

"Hey!" the voice screamed as Bugs and Daffy looked at each other, frightened. 

"Run." Bugs said as the two kick it full speed, trying to get away with him but were no match and was immediately caught within a minute of being chased. 

He held onto them using one big arm and used the other arm to grab his walkie talkie. 

"Boss I think you need to come over and see this." the Figure said, radioing his boss.

"Okie Dokie. I'll be right over. " Cecil said on the other line. 

"Please mister, if you let us go, we won't tell anyone." Daffy said, frantically. 

"Yeah, we'll just pretend that nothing actually happened and we'll be on our way." Bugs said in a familiar tone to him. 

"Oh I think the boss will be very unhappy if I let you go. Besides, we never got a chance to talk do we?" The figure asked as he let the moonlight shine on him so, they'll recognize his face.

He was none other than Crusher. 

The scary big wrestler prisoner that almost killed them with an axe, but missed and cut their chain, causing them to escape within his grasps. 

He was still the bald heavyset, mustached inmate that they knew from last time, except this time, he actually spoke for the first time. 

"Ah....its you. Look we're s...sorry for causing all that trouble earlier in prison." Bugs said, shaking in fear. 

"Yeah and for calling you a Neanderthal-shaped head man too" Daffy said as they both suddenly were getting squeezed by Crusher out of anger. 

"Grr." Crusher growled until Cecil's voice stopped him. 

"Down boy. We do want our witnesses to be treated fairly don't we?" Cecil said as he  walked towards them in the alley way. 

"Well well well if it isn't Bugs Bunny. Its nice to see you again and hmm hmm hmm. Oh and I see that you have a friend too, uh....Duck I presume." Cecil said with a evil smile to his face. 

"First off its Daffy Duck and second, why were you in there stealing papers in the first place?" Daffy said in a confident tone. 

"Daffy!" Bugs said in a frantic hushed voice. 

"My aren't you a brave one? But unfortunately, you have already seen way too much. I guess however, if you are that curious to know, you can stay along for the ride until I get ready to be rid of you. Crusher, if you may." Cecil said, signaling Crusher, who took the hint. 

"Ahh!" Bugs and Daffy both screamed as they got picked up by Crusher and were both tossed into Cecil's white van.

Crusher than locked the back door and turned to Cecil. 

"Excellent job. Now, you be good and go on back home to your wife and daughter. I can take it from here." Cecil instructed. 

"What are you going to do with them boss? Take them to the chop shop?" Crusher asked curiously with a satisfying grin to his face. 

Obviously 'chop shop' was a common gangster phrase for cutting loose ends. 

"Nah, I think I might keep them for a little bit longer. Besides, I have unfinished business to tend to with one of them" Cecil said laughing.  

"You shouldn't waste time with them boss. They're just useless pathetic pests." Crusher said, gritting his teeth angrily from their insulative memory in prison. 

"It'll be fine. Once your wife and I grab all of the necessary stuff, then we'll take care of our little problem." Cecil explained, reassuring his bodyguard. 

"Alright then, boss. I'll see you tomorrow then." Crusher said as he got in his car and left to go home, leaving Cecil alone with his van. 

"See ya later. Hmm Hmm Hmm. Revenge is just too sweet." Cecil said laughing with a Grinch-like smile as he rubbed his hands together in gory and took a minute to praise to himself for his success. 

After 5 minutes of gloating, he stopped and got in his car to drive off to a nearby warehouse so that he can put his favorite arch nemesis in a dark slummy place for him and his friend to be locked up in, just like how Cecil suffered when Bugs put him behind bars. 

This was just the beginning of a wickedly cold-hearted plan that will affect everyone in town, including Bugs and Daffy.