Chapter 4

When Cecil finally emerges his car into his secret destination, it turned out that the place was an abandoned storage facility unit.

The building was 3 stories high and looked like it was about to be perished, which was why it was the perfect location to hold his hostages into.

As he parked the white van in front of the place, he got out of the car with a loaded 9mm Parabellum handgun and opened the back door trunk of his car.

Daffy and Bugs remained quiet with their hands still tied up.

"Alright boys, get out of the car now and.... slowly." Cecil warned while pointing his gun at them, to show that he is not intimated by any possible tricks that they may have up their sleeves.

Bugs and Daffy then comply and got out using their feet to shift their weight up without a word.

Cecil then guide the two inside the rotten facility.

Once the three made their way in, the place was more damaged looking then it was outside as Cecil tours them around the area, until he came across a garage room that was meant to be used to store things and led them in there.

After Bugs and Daffy did as instructed, Cecil untied their hands while still holding his gun.

"Okay, you two, I'm going to be lenient with you both and let you loose for now. But if I see any funny business going around then I'll have you tied up to a corner and make sure that you have no possible air to breathe, got it?" Cecil threatened as if he was trying to play the nice guy in the situation.

Bugs and Daffy just nod in agreement.

"Good. Now don't get too comfortable, I'll see you in the morning." Cecil said as he closes the garage lift behind them and locks it in place with a lock and key.

"Come on, we gotta get out of here." Bugs said franticly as he tries to lift up the door, but made no progress.

"how genius? we're trapped and that turtle locked us in." Daffy said rolling his eyes, obviously still mad about their last argument.

"Well, if you would start helping me then we can find a solution quicker." Bugs said in a frustrated tone.

"Oh yeah sure. What are you going to do ram the door? its locked from the outside. I thought you were smarter than that." Daffy said.

"Yeah I guess you're right. Maybe we'll find an opportunity tomorrow then." Bugs said as he slumped down on the floor besides Daffy. 

"Aren't I always right?" Daffy said, with a teasing smile.

"Don't push it." Bugs said, irritated as they both lay flat on their back on top of the cold, hard concreted floor and relaxed in silence until they eventually fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, as Foghorn Leghorn gets ready to do his daily work in his office alone, he was greeted by a knock on the closed Mahogany brown door.

"Mr. Foghorn sir?" a voice from the outside ask.

"Ah yes, Carol come on in." Foghorn answers as Carol, who was his personal assistant And the secret partner of Cecil's planning, opens the door and walks inside the office wearing an innocent, hardworking gesture across her face.

"Did you need me for something?" Carol asked.

"Yes indeed I do, sit down for a moment." Foghorn said with his elbows propped up on the desk.