◜twenty-five◞

r e p l y

◦cʜɑpʈɛɾ ʈwɛɴʈy-fıvɛ◦

donghyuck's jaw dropped. nothing about it... was worth remembering? "w-what?"

"it is what you heard."

"okay fine! maybe to you it didn't mattered and meant absolutely nothing! but to me! it meant a lot mark lee. and you telling me why exactly you started trying to date me, then went to hating me, mattered to me!"

mark shut his eyes tight. did he fucked up? oh he so did. but does it matter? he was and still is hurt. mark then scoffed, "how do i know you're not just telling things?"

donghyuck stared at mark as he took a step back, "you know i don't like being called a liar so i don't do it. and you also know i have trouble trusting people and when i trusted you... you just go and say i'm a l-l.... liar..."

mark looked away. he knows once the younger cries, the walls he's trying to build to avoid getting hurt again, is gonna come crumbling down, so he looked away. "i know you're not lying about things... but this one..."

"w-what are you even saying?"

that's it. mark is so damn tired how the younger just won't tell him and make everything clear, how he plays dumb about what happened.

"you... you have a boyfriend."

donghyuck looked up. he then wiped his eyes and now saw that the older male had paid attention to him once again, "a w-what?"

"you have a boyfriend.... but you gave me a chance to date you and then what? you gave me false hopes and then broke my heart... and then you started acting as if nothing happened between us after that, so i got mad at you..."

when.... donghyuck blinked as he tried reminiscing when that scene happened.

"oh well maybe it really didn't mean anything because you were... i don't know... toying with me?"

donghyuck waved his hands in the air as if making the whole orchestra halt. he sat next to the older male again before signing, 'what when and where did that happened? and i? have  a boyfriend? are you sure you're pertaining to me?'

"hyuck i am tired of all this playing pretend. just give me a reply... a reply that you failed to give me that day."

donghyuck raised a brow and was about to counter the older's words but the said male spoke again, "maybe if i really hear and confirm it from you.. the pain is greater, yes, but maybe it would be easier to accept it and move on."

donghyuck groaned and just grabbed mark's wrist and and pinned the older down his bed, donghyuck ending up on top of mark of course, "i really have no idea what you're talking about."

"the day we agreed to talk about our feelings and if we'll start officially dating! the day we agreed to finally talk about things after two dates!" mark finally snapped but is still being pinned down by the younger male, the latter sitting on his stomach.

donghyuck thought about it... and now he have a frown, "oh.."

"what." mark asked, his eyebrows almost sticking together.