◜seventeen◞

r e p l y
◦cʜɑpʈɛɾ sɛvɛɴʈɛɛɴ◦

"hyuck.. i noticed something odd today..."

donghyuck stopped writing random things before looking at renjun. he then raised his brows as if asking what was it.

"i didn't see mark.. at all."

donghyuck then thought about it and renjun was right, there were no signs of mark, like, at all.

"also, i brought my chinese friend, who's also on the team, some food my mom made and he was really, really, like, really down today. i just hope the malatang made him cheer up a little bit. bUt, i don't know why he was so sad. i also saw jeno and he was also down, nana was trying to cheer him up."

' that's.... making me sad, why would you tell me this! now i am also sad. gosh i hope everything's okay.' hyuck pouted, feeling worried about the friends of his friends, and for mark since he hasn't showed at school today.

"yeah. i feel worried a little."

hyuck then shots up at his seat, trying to lighten up the mood, he decided to tease renjun, ' to your chinese.. friend?' he signed, wiggling his eyebrows.

"no? i mean, of course, he's my friend after all."

' yeah.. friend.'

"ya, what are you trying to imply?" and yup, renjun is ready to square up.

donghyuck snorted as he typed on his phone before showing it to renjun, ' is he really just a friend.... or???'

"hyuck... seriously, what the-? no? plus, jisung likes him, and i'm pretty sure he likes jisung too." renjun answered, sighing.

donghyuck's eyes widened as he dramatically covered his mouth, he then aggressively waved his hands as he signed, ' wait injunnie, do you like chenle? or jisung? or perhaps... bOTH?!'

"HYUCK YOUR IMAGINATIONS ARE SO NARROW!"

after that, they heard someone shushing them, as they're in the library.

the two then shyly ducked their heads as renjun flicked donghyuck's forehead. donghyuck then quietly whined before signing 'what's wrong?' "i don't like chenle, i don't like jisung, nor do i like both of them! it's just that, the two are always separately ranting to me about how cute the other is and i am so fucking tired because whY CAN'T THEY JUST CONFESS!"

and once again, a shush.

donghyuck silently laughed as he covered renjun's mouth to keep them from being thrown out the library.

after that, hyuck thankfully managed to calm renjun down. he then thought of a new topic to talk about.

after thinking really hard, a light bub lit up inside donghyuck's mind. he then typed in his phone with excitement, showing what he wrote to renjun after,