◜five◞

r e p l y
◦cʜɑpʈɛɾ fıvɛ◦

it's the end of class hours for the second day of school, but nothing seems to have gotten inside mark's mind.

the events that happened earlier was still stuck in his mind, repeating like a broken record.

he kept thinking that, he shouldn't have snapped like that, that he should've just kept those words to himself and just forget the reason why he's like this. he should've just moved on and forget everything. start a new chapter without getting a certain tanned male involved.

like it is that easy.

mark scoffed and furiously ruffled his hair as he waited for the school bell to ring and officially end the class.

but while he waits, he can't help but continue thinking as to why, why he left him off without a single reply and then only to be answered by seeing him with someone else. that's completely the reason as to why he's acting like a douchebag. first of, if he didn't really liked mark and never had feelings for him, why didn't he just straight up told him that? why would he made mark hold on to something when he wasn't even holding on the other end? the point is, he shouldn't have left mark without a reply.

and damn saying he didn't said anything co'z he's mute. mark knew well that- that's just a facade. or an act he was putting to continue lying to mark. but what's the point now? mark already got it, why would he still continue this bullshit.

maybe he wants pity. mark rolled his eyes. his mind being surrounded by hatred for a certain tanned male.

"this is so annoying." mark mumbled as he practically stared daggers at the male that's sitting on the front row.

and to think that the universe is literally playing with him when he keeps on bumping on to the tanned male. mark groaned as he shut his eyes tight. "fucking annoying."

and what's more annoying is that, he can't resist the feeling of, needing to protect the tanned male at all cost even if he's mind is clouded with the thoughts of hating the said male.

↳🏀🎶↰

renjun stared at the tanned male that's busy arranging his things inside his locker.

while he's doing this, two males are looking at him with a pout on their lips. one of the males lightly nudged renjun, earning his attention for a second, "renjunnie, I know you like hyuck so much, but you're gonna melt him at this point." and he said it while still pouting.

renjun stared at the male, that has a grayish blue hair, for a sec, before clicking his tongue and leaning on to the lockers, looking at donghyuck.

a certain tall male scoffed as he watch this agonizing drama unfold infront of him. damn ma, what drama is this.

finally noticing renjun's stares, donghyuck mouthed 'what' as he locked his locker and finally fully facing renjun. the said male then squinted his eyes at hyuck as he tilted his head to the side and crossed his arms to his chest.