◜thirteen◞

r e p l y
◦cʜɑpʈɛɾ ʈʜıɾʈɛɛɴ◦

mark sighed for the nth time of the day.

he was actually spending his free time at the library, trying to feed his brain with knowledge. but note the word trying tho. he's trying to take down some notes to study as he's going to take up everything he missed but he can't seem to focus and his notes only ended up crumpled or down in the trash can.

mark looked down at the paper that had some random scribbles. he knows why he can't focus and it was what's bothering him.

he was bothered, at the fact that his and donghyuck's misunderstanding went on for three weeks and at the fact that the younger is pretty much, okay with what happened. the younger was even clinging to renjun last week which made mark's brows raise. didn't hyuck knew that renjun like him? or perhaps... they're together now..

mark looked down at his notes and groaned when he saw random slashes on it. he just sighed and crumpled it before tossing it to the trash can, in which it went successfully in.

another thing that bothers him is that, they have an upcoming game. it's not that he's nervous or what, he just thought he should be practicing right now and leading his teammates.

mark poked his tongue on the inside of his cheek as he packed up his things and went out of the library, heading to the court.

when he got in the court, his teammates greeted him. he greeted them back and ordered them to warm up their bodies.

as he put his things on the bleachers, his friends jogged to him. mark looked at them and asked them why they aren't warming up.

"we already did that earlier, hyung." jeno said as he stretched out his hands upwards.

"hmm cool." mark answered as he took out his jersey to change.

mark's three friends, jeno, yangyang and chenle, exchanged looks. they knew mark has to study so they're surprised as to why he chose to lead the team first.

"hyung... aren't you supposed to be catching up with what you missed?" his friend, yangyang, asked.

and what confused the three is that, mark just smiled at them.

↳🏀🎶↰

donghyuck flipped the pages of their biology book as they waited for their math professor to enter.

"wait wait, i'm still not yet done at that page."

hyuck looked at renjun that was leaning on his shoulder as they both read their biology book out of boredom.

"you're so slow at reading injunnie." jaemin teased while he was also leaning on hyuck's shoulder, also joining them on reading.

with what the youngest said, renjun moved away and went to attack the younger who's on the other side of hyuck's shoulder, "i'm not slow at reading! it was because i absorb what i read unlike you, your eyes just pass them!"