I

shit
__________

October 1st 1992

"today won't be so bad" Hera tried her best to make me happy, but nothing could help.

I was a "failure" to this house all because of my blood.

I didn't care about any of them except for this one boy.

Mattheo Riddle.

Loves to humiliate me, loves to push me around, call me names, loves to destroy everything I love. Reminding me that I don't belong in slytherin.

If only he knew how it felt. I want to cause him the same pain, make him scream in terror and regret. Make him feel sorry for all the horribles things he had done to me.

Hera was in ravenclaw unlike her stepsister Brie. Which I hate. Although I made a friend on my first day last year, he became friends with the others.

Blaise Zabini.

"earth to celine" hera snaps her fingers as she tries to get my attention.

"Blimey what time is it, I have to get to class, catch you later for wizards chest?"

Hera nods her head and agrees.

Kids run through the halls running towards their next class. As for all the tall 8th years.

"late again black" professor snape says dramatically.

"sorry won't do it again"

"good or it will be detention for you"

My head tilts down as i walk towards my desk. Before I know it a kid trips me and I'm now down on the floor.

I can tell who it was by the sound of his laughter. Then soon a cold liquid pours down my head leaving me speechless.

"that's what happens to a mudblood like you" he whispers down to me.

Professor snape continues to work, not noticing the trouble Im in.

I ran out the room quickly and into the girls bathroom. I looked into the mirror trying to clean off all the mess. Trying to control my feelings and anger. But it was just to hard.

I needed revenge.

It's time for pay back.

Next day.

My eyes scanned around the great hall looking for a certain person. But he was no where to be found.

I sat down by hera asking her about riddle.

"I heard his father is making him be a death eater" a boy with fluffy hair interrupts.

"i heard that he is on a task for his father" Hera bites into a strawberry as she continues to gossip.

It's to late.

October 17th 1997

"sit down, who cares" I rushed Hera.