IV

Footsteps began to approach me as my heart beat began to beat faster and faster by every second.

"miss black" said a strange voice from behind me.

I quickly turned around to see the dark lord. My breathing got louder as I was terrified. But I tried my best to hide it.

"we need your mother, and we need you" his voice was as if it was about to go away. Like it was loosing power.

"why" i ask him as I try my best to keep myself from shaking.

Then i came back, I was alone on my bed. The sun had barely set. Owls asleep. As for students, they were all about to wake.

______

"Hera?" I question as I sit by her. I was confused on why she was in my first class.

"yea, I got transferred to this class" she laughs.

"black, that isnt your assigned seat" professor shouted.

I rolled my eyes and did as I was told.

Mattheo and Brie began laughing being me, I dont know what was so funny. That was until I heard a familiar sound, almost like a pair of scissors. As soon as I turn around I see a chunk of my hair wrapped around brie's hand. It had been cut off.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I shout at brie.

"LANGUAGE" the professor quickly yelled back.

"yea listen to the professor" Mattheo interrupted.

"oh shut up" I said as I grabbed my bag about to exit the classroom.

Hera followed.

"dont let them get to you c" she tried her best to comfort me.

Hera took out her wand and did a spell that magically made my hair grow.

"thanks" I said with a soft smile, "now it's time for payback"

______

"let's make him bald" hera shouted.

We were in the ravenclaw common room trying our best to brainstorm an idea.

"I agree, we need to give him a taste of his own medicine" I smirked at her. Before we can finish off our conversation a boy comes and joins us.

"hey i heard what that boy did to you" he says to me.

"oh yea, that isnt the first time he had done something like this" I smile.

"the best way to get revenge is to cut off his food supply, and by that i mean ruining everything he has, everything that makes him who he is"

I smirk at hera and we both agree to the plan.

"so what's your name?" Hera asked.

"alexandre" the boy replied with a mysterious look.

-make everyone against him
-take away his power
-take away his "girls"
-take away his reputation

I wrote out my plans on a piece of parchment paper. I didn't quite understand why he hated me so much. Maybe it had something to do with the past.

The past can never be forgiven.

______

Mattheo's POV:

"that was brilliant" I cheered.

I grabbed brie's chin and brought her face closer to mine and soon our lips touched. Even if she had no meaning to me, i wanted to have some fun. I wanted to feel something.

But still it didn't work.

______

sorry that this chapter was very short I been really busy but I will try to post more chapters sooner.