II

payback's a bitch
___________________
tw-cuts

"you better watch out, his father is the dark lord" Hera whispered to me as I rolled my eyes playfully.

we walked towards our next classes and soon split apart. Here we go again.

It's not even been a week and he has already made an enemy.

I sat down ignoring his presence. But I could still hear him and brie.

"turn to page 284 section a" the professor shouts. As he went on with the lesson, I kept getting distracted. Brie and Mattheo's laughs were getting to my head. It was annoying.

"can you guys shut it, I'm trying to work here" I turned back around trying to focus on the professor's words

"fuckk" brie began to moan and I knew exactly what was happening.

The moans got louder and louder as if she was getting closer to my ear.

"I'm going to f-"

"get a room" I whisper to them.

"what was that princess?" he whispered.

"I said get a room"

"mm I couldn't hear you"

"get a goddamn room you fucking idiot" I shout embarrassed. Everyone had heard me.

"Detention black, now out of this classroom" I take my quill, my books, and my bag. Slam the door on the way out.

_____

"I have detention, I won't be able to be there" Hera nods her head understanding.

I start making my way towards the classroom, but something felt off. My head was spinning, my vision began to get blurry. Loud ringing in my ear began to get louder. My head was pounding and so was my heart.

As soon as I got to the classroom it stopped. I took 5 deep breaths trying to process what just happened.

As soon as I looked up, riddle was there sitting on the chair.

"what are you doing here?"

"it's your detention, it's your punishment" he smirked.

I sat down in the back row trying to get my work done. But he wouldn't stop talking.

"céline come sit down in the first row"

"No"

Before I can go back to writing he appears next to me. I jumped from my chair surprised.

"now" he demanded.

I obeyed, confused on how he got there.

"let's play a game"

"I'm busy"

He pushed me forward, once I looked up we were in a different room.