•Elijah•

"What do you mean you don't know where he is? Wasn't Oliver with him?"

"Oliver's missing too, Y/N. We think Esther and Finn took them."

You ran a hand through your hair in frustration. You had been helping Klaus all day with Mikael and Davina. Cami convinced Klaus not to kill Mikael when he had the chance and now he took her. Elijah called you before to ask if you were free to help get the children out of the city but you told him what you were doing and he told you to stay there. You couldn't help but think that you could've prevented this. If you had just gone to help,

"Y/N? Don't think this is your fault. You wouldn't have even been with Elijah if you came to help. Stay focused on Cami, Marcel and I are on our way."

"I-"

"Y/N, I need your help in here!"

Your head shot to the warehouse that you and Klaus were looking in for Cami and Mikael. You went and helped Klaus, got in a near death situation, but what was new right? You couldn't stop your mind from drifting to Elijah and what kind of pain he could be in. Mikael ran away, like the coward you always thought of him as. You had been with the Mikaelsons for centuries now, meaning you had seen the run ins with Mikael and the destruction he left.

"Nik we need to talk, Elijahs-"

"been taken I know."

He finished your sentence for you, causing you to scrunch your eyebrows in confusion.

"I heard your phone call before. Plus, you've been distracted this entire fight which tells me your worried about my brother."

Your eyes widened and your eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"Well what are we gonna do about it? We need to find him."

"And we will, right now we are going to go home and get ourselves a witch."

———————————————-

"Elijah-"

There he was. It had taken you and Klaus days to find him, but you finally did. He was strung up by his arms and was on his knees. There was blood all over his face and body and he was very sweaty. His shirt was completely destroyed and you assumed so was his suit jacket, wherever it even was.

"Y/N? What are you- you need to get out of here."

"I'm not leaving without you."

You ran over to him and grabbed his face in your hands. You pulled on the chains but couldn't seem to get them off.

"The doll. You have to break it. She's using it to bind me."

You stood up and grabbed the doll from the ceiling. You tore it down and broke it in half. You moved over to the chains and pulled them off the wall which caused Elijah to fall forward. You leaned down again but he wouldn't look at you.

"Elijah you need to feed."

You tore into your own wrist and offered it to him. He started shaking his head and tried to turn away from you but failed because of how weak he was.

"I won't. Not from you."

He was breathing heavily but finally turned to face you.

"I crave you. My hunger it could overwhelm me."

You took one of your hands and put it on his cheek. You rubbed your thumb slowly to try and comfort him.

"Look at me. I'm not afraid. I trust you."

He looked down to your lips and started to lean in. You took the initiative and crashed your lips onto his. It may have only been a few days since you had been with him, kissed him, but you missed it more than ever. You pulled away and rested your forehead against his.

"I trust you."

You moved the hair away from your neck to give him good access. You tilted your head to the side and you heard his fangs and veins appear. You felt a sting on the side of your neck but that was soon replaced by pleasure. Allowing your loved one to get what they need from you was so gratifying. Blood sharing had always been a special thing for the two of you but this time it felt different. He pulled away from your neck and turned your face so that you were looking at him. He connected your lips together again.

"Ok come on let's get you home."

AN- Just a small twist on the scene between Hayley and Elijah in season 2