How you hug

Damon-
He loves to give you any type of hug, whether it's from the front or the back. His favorite hugs are the ones where your comforting him after a long day. Your hugs always make him feel safe and loved and he loves to be fully enveloped in your arms.

Stefan-
His favorite hug is a bear hug. It relives both of you from stress and anxiety and it's one of the things you can do to calm down his blood lust.

Klaus-
Klaus loves to hug you, whether it's privately or out in the open for everyone to see. Either or he wants you to know that he loves you and when he hugs you in public it is mostly to tell others to back off. He wants to make sure that everyone knows that you are his and he is yours. His favorite type of hug are hugs from behind. He loves to pull you to his chest and he always kisses your neck.

Elijah-
Elijah loves to hug you. It's one of the ways he shows his emotions towards you. He holds your head so that you can't pull back, but when you do, he loves to rest his forehead on yours. He loves a normal hug and believes it is one of the best ways to show your affection towards someone in public. While hugging, he always gives you a kiss on the forehead.

AN- I came on this to write another one and saw that this wasnt even posted. I wrote this on May 24 and I SWEAR I thought it posted. But ig not, oops uh Enjoy?