Welcome to Konoha High School

Ch.01: Welcome to Konoha High School

Today was the beginning of a new school year. Swimming suits and sun creams were replacing by school uniforms and books. In the center of the city, a remarkable school was standing: Konoha High School. This school was known for being the best school in all Japan and only first social class students are allowed to enter.

In one word, it is a school for rich brats.

You could find here fan girls, fan boys, bullies and popular teenagers.
A-N-Y-W-A-Y.

Today all the students walked in the school in groups talking about their holidays. A little far a group of boys were sitting scanning the students.

They were of course the popular boys composed of: Uchiha Sasuke, Uzumaki/Namikaze Naruto, Inuzuka Kiba, Aburame Shino, Nara Shikamaru, Akimichi Choji, Rock Lee, Hyūga Neji, Sabaku no Gaara, Sabaku no Kankuro and finally Sai.

KONOHA ELEVEN: That is how everyone called them.

“Another boring school year begin.” Naruto growled. “WHY HAS SUMMER PASSED THAT FAST DATTEBAYO?”

Shikamaru hit his head hardly to make him stop. “Stop yelling you idiot. It is already annoying so don’t add more annoyance.” He sighed then looked at the sky wishing he could be a cloud.

“Naruto does have a point: School came way too fast. I didn’t even enjoy my time without those…”

Everyone knew that Sasuke was talking about fan girls. In their group he and Gaara are the two who have the most hysteric, crazy and countless fan girls. At summer break, some even ambush then and began to tear their clothes into pieces for ‘souvenirs’.

“Temme, Gaara I think you might want to look at this.”

They raised an eyebrow and followed Naruto‘s gaze. “Dammit…not them.” Gaara and Sasuke mumbled under their breaths as they saw group of three girls showing off as they entered.

One had pink hair like cherry blossoms petals, the second one had red hair and wore glasses, and the last one had black-like hair. It was Haruno Sakura, Uzumaki Karin and Matsuri. Those three were the popular girls but also the greatest pests of the school. Sakura and Karin were Sasuke’s fan girls while Matsuri was Gaara’s fan girl.

“God dammit! Don’t tell me they passed the exam?!?” Sasuke exclaimed as Gaara sighed deeply.

“It couldn’t be any worse.” Kiba said and at the same time the bell rang. The others glared daggers at him.

“What? It is not my fault if the bell rang.”

They all sighed and walked in the school.

.::. .::. .::. .::. .::. .::. .::. .::.

The principal Senju Tsunade was doing her paperwork with her assistant Shizune when they heard soft knocks.

“Come in!” Tsunade said in a bored tone.

The door opened and a beautiful pink hair girl entered. Tsunade and Shizune were amazed by the beauty of the young girl. The girl bowed.

“Good morning my lady, my name is Kisara Haruno and I am the new student.” She presented herself.

Tsunade snapped out of her thoughts and cleared her throat. “Good morning Mrs. Haruno welcome to Konoha High School. My name is Tsunade Senju I am the principal and this is my assistant Shizune. For one instant I thought you wouldn’t come.”