Behold the Akatsuki

CHAPTER FOUR: Behold the Akatsuki

THE NEXT DAY

“How am I even going to do this?” Kisara mumbled as she entered in the school, deep in thought. ‘I mean, come on! They are the terror of the entire school and no one had ever engage a conversation with them. How am going to talk with them then?’ She thought frowning. She was so deep in thought that she didn’t realize people were watching and whispering things about her.

Look! It’s her! Kisara Haruno

This girl is so gorgeous

And damn feisty!

Have you heard her singing? Her voice is so amazing

And blablabla!  Who would have thought someone could be so popular on her first day? If you know someone like that, tell me!

ANYWAY

Kisara kept mumbling things to herself until someone brought her out of her thoughts. “Kisara-San?” She looked up and saw a group of five boys and three girls in front of her. “I am sorry to bother you Kisara-San. My name is Ryuji.” The boy in the middle said. He had chocolate brown hair and flashy red eyes…Quite unique if you ask me. “Nice to meet you Ryuji. What can I do for you?” She asked as they shook hands. “Nothing! Actually, we have to give you this.” He said, handing a paper to her.

She took it with an arched eyebrow. “Thank you? What am I supposed to do with that?” She asked. “Kurenai-sensei told us to give it to you. It’s the list of all the groups who want to participate to the competition, their members, the days and the place where they intend to rehearse.” Ryuji explained. “Okay, but why giving me that?” Kisara asked, getting confused. Ryuji smiled nervously and rubbed the back of his head. “Kurenai-sensei said that you will be the one coaching everyone during the rehearsal.” He said making Kisara widen her eyes. “She said that?” She asked and the whole group nodded.

“Wow…” She exclaimed, a little surprised by this and I understand her. She just came yesterday and she already have so much responsibilities in the school. But who was to blame? She smiled at them. “Okay, I got it. Thank you for informing me. It helps me a lot.” She said. “Glad to have helped you, Kisara-San!” They replied in sync making her sweat-drop. “Minna, please don’t call me –San. It makes me feel old.” She said. “Okay, Kisara-Chan! See you!” Ryuji said and walked away with his group. Kisara stared at the list he gave her and sighed before resuming walking. 

‘Seven…Eight…Nine…Ten….Ten groups in total. So, after the rehearsal with my group, I will have to supervise ten other groups. Wow! So much work to do!’ She thought as she walked in her class…Biology class. “Hey, Kisara-Chan!” She looked up and saw Tenten and Temari waving at her. “Hey, girls!” She greeted them when she sat beside Temari. “Wow! You’re not looking good. Something’s bothering you?” Tenten asked her. “Don’t pretend like you don’t know. I have to speak with the Akatsuki today, remember?” Kisara stated. “You worry too much. I am sure they are not going to bite you.” Temari said. “If you are so sure of it, then why don’t you go then?” Kisara proposed.

“It’s better if it is you. I am sure they are interested by you since the basketball match. Something tells me that they already appreciate you. You will see. Everything is going to be just fine.” Temari said. “Optimist much!” Kisara exclaimed. “Come on! We are talking about the great Kisara. No one resist to her.” Tenten said, laughing making the bubblegum-haired girl smile. “Oh, before I forget! Tenten, you said you were going to create a schedule for our rehearsal right? Make sure to coincide it with the dates here so that I don’t miss any rehearsal.” She said, handing the paper Ryuji gave her to Tenten.