This year is going to be awesome!!!!

Ch.03: This year is going to be awesome!!!!

“OI GIRLS! WE ARE HERE.” A loud voice yelled.

The girls who were currently in the mall snapped their heads and saw Naruto waving at them.

“Hey Naruto. Sorry, we are late.” Kisara said with an apologizing look.

“Nah, it’s okay. Kakashi-sensei is later than that anyway.” He said before turning to Hinata. “Hey Hinata. Are you fine now?” He asked, concerned.

Hinata blushed and nodded shyly. “Y-Yes I a-am.” She stuttered.

‘Mental note: I need to help Hinata get rid of her shyness.’ Kisara thought.

They followed Naruto to a table were the other members of Konoha Eleven were sitting around. Six seats were saved for them.

“Hey guys I found them!” Naruto said as he took his seat beside Sasuke. The other girls sat on the left seats.

“Naruto, you really have to invite this girl? As if I am not tired of seeing her at home.” Kankuro said while taking a sip of his drink, pointing Temari.

The said girl got a thick mark and cracked her knuckles. “You better shut up if you don’t want my fist in your jam.” She threatened him, glaring intensely at him.

“Troublesome woman.” Shikamaru mumbled making her eyes twitch.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?” She yelled making most of them laugh.

‘Mental note: Must help Temari work with her anger issues.’ Kisara thought.

“Hey, I realize I don’t know you most of you.” She said to the boys.

“Oh yeah! That’s true! Let’s start a proper presentation. My name is Uzumaki/Namikaze Naruto, believe it!” Naruto exclaimed.

“Uzumaki or Namikaze?” She asked raising an eyebrow.

“It’s a long story but use Uzumaki.” He replied. She nodded and faced the others.

“Uchiha Sasuke.”

“Inuzuka Kiba, babe!” Kiba said while winking at her. “Oi Kiba! Stop flirting with every girl you see.” Naruto exclaimed.

“Aburame Shino”,

“Nara Shikamaru”,

“Akimichi Choji”,

“ROCK LEE! WOULD YOU GO OUT WITH ME, YOUTHFUL LADY” He yelled. “Definitely not! You are too weird.” She said calmly, making him anime cried. “Wow! Kisara-Chan is really straightforward.” Naruto mumbled.

“Sai”,

“Hyūga Neji”,

“Sabaku no Gaara”,

“Sabaku no Kankuro, Cutie” Kisara sweat dropped. “You can stop flirting with me. I have no intention of dating you.” She said bluntly making Kankuro sulk and the others burst out laughing. “You sure know how to bring a boy’s mood down. Did you even have a boyfriend with such a character?” Sasuke asked smirking. Kisara hmphed. “I am not even trying to have one. Boys don’t interest me that way.” She calmly replied. There was a long silence after her statement. Silence that Naruto broke with a laugh.

“Nice reply, Kisara-Chan. We will get along for sure.” He said, grinning making her chuckle. “With her, yes! But with the Akatsuki, it’s another question.” Shikamaru stated, sighing. This made most of Konoha Eleven groan. “Don’t talk about it. My head aches just by thinking we will have to work with them.” Kankuro said. “I don’t understand why the two groups don’t get along. It’s no big deal to work with them.” Ino said. “Yeah! I bet you don’t even remember why you don’t like them.” Tenten stated. “She got a point!” Temari stated. “So, you girls are telling us we should close our eyes and work with them like nothing happen. Right?” Kiba exclaimed. “It’s not like you have any choice either.” Kisara stated making most of them sigh.

Tsuyoku nareta ze! Hitori ja dekinakatta
Bokutachi ga meguriaeta koto ni maji de Kansha!!!

Kisara took her phone out of her pocket and answered the call. “Hello!....Hm? Kurenai-sensei? How did you get my number?” Ino smiled nervously. “Oops! I forgot to tell you that I gave Kurenai-sensei your number. She said she wanted the number of one of us.” She whispered. Kisara rolled her eyes, still following Kurenai. “What can I do for you?........Yes…..Oh…..I see…..Okay then. Goodbye!” Once she ended the call, Kisara let her head fall on the table.