Niam- I Can't Help it. *DIRTY VERSION*

Hello lovelies.

So this one shot was going two different ways in my head. A dirty version and a fluff version. I cut the dirty version out of the previous one, but for all you dirty Directioners, here is the dirty one.

*NOTE! THIS IS MY FIRST SEX SCENE I HAVE EVER WRITTEN. I'm sorry if it's crap :3

Vote, comment, Fan!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niam- I can't help it

Niall's POV~

"Alright class, now turn to page 87 in your books. Fill out all the questions in the sidebar." Mr. Payne sat down after instructing us this. Only I wasn't paying attention. Well I was, just not to his directions. I was focused on Mr. Payne himself.

I loved every little thing about him. His hair he recently shaved so now it's impossible to run his fingers through, which he still attempts to do often. His brown eyes that whenever I look into them, my insides melt. His well toned, muscular body that you can see through his white buttoned up shirt. Yes, I Niall Horan, am in love with my math teacher.

Speaking of Mr. Payne, he looks up from his desk and right into my eyes, a confused look written on his face. "Niall? Is there something I can help you with?" I gulped "N-No sir. I'm just n-not understanding this w-work completely." Smooth Niall. "Not understanding? Maybe I can help you? Stay after class, and we'll see what we can do." He smiles, his gorgeous heart stopping smile, that makes my knees go week. I nod weakly. Shit.

Around 15 minutes later, the bell signaling school is over rings. I wait for everyone to leave the room, and make my way over to the Sex God's desk. "Niall, I've been looking at your math grades. And compared from this year to last year's, you've dropped 3 whole letter marks. Is something wrong?" I look down at my shoes.

"It's nothing really" I manage to get out. He brings 2 fingers to my chin and lifts it up. Even with that ting gesture, I feel sparks. "Nothing? Niall, you need to help me out here. I need to know what's bothering you." Honesty and concern is written in his eyes. I sigh and gulp. Here goes nothing. Hoping he won't here me, I barely mutter it.

"You."

Liam's POV~

"Nothing? Niall, you need to help me out here. I need to know what's bothering you."

He gulps and sighs. I want to help him out. God, I just want him. I'm helplessly in love with my student, Niall Horan. Everything he does makes me weak at the knees. I wish he would feel the same , but for all I know, Niall's as straight at a ruler.

I barely hear the word "You." come out of his mouth. I'm shocked. "W-What did I do?" I stutter trying to get the words out. Damn.

"You're just perfect. Your smile, hair, incredibly fit body.." He immediately turns red but smirks at the same time. "You think I'm fit?" I smirk back. He looks panicked.

"N-No! Well y-yes but-"

I cut him off by pressing his lips to mine. He freezes, but soon starts to move his lips on mine. I wrap my arms around his waist, while his arms attach to my neck. I gently nibble on his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He grants it and I let my tongue explore every inch of his mouth. He does the same to me, and we battle for dominance, which I win the battle in.

Things start to get more heated, and I scoot my hands down his body and set them on his ass. He gasps, but presses against me further. I move my hands down to his thighs, and break the kiss just to whisper in his ear "Jump." He follows my command and jumps into my arms, his legs around my waist. I carry him to the desk while biting and sucking his neck, looking for his weak spot. I find it under his right ear, earning a loud moan from Niall. It was incredibly sexy.

I remove my lips and tug on the bottom of his shirt, which he rips off. He does the same to me and I rip mine off too, not caring that half the buttons ripped off. I lean him back onto the desk, and straddle his waist. I grind onto him, feeling his growing bulge harden. I receive another loud moan from Niall.

"Mr. Payne. Please. Stop teasing." He breathes out. That's all I needed. I slid down his pants and boxers, springing his hard on free. I unclasp my belt and pull my trousers and boxers down, too. He moans at the sight of it. I'm in charge now, so I sit up. "Are you sure?" He weakly nods. I smile and spread his legs. I take my cock and slowly make my way into him. His eyes are closed from pain, but soon open up, dark and full of lust.

"Oh Mr. Payne, faster!" Niall's voice sets me on edge, and I start long, deep thrusts. "FUCK YES! Mr. Payne, harder!" Niall yells loudly. By now I'm pulling fully out and slamming into him, hitting his prostate with every thrust. Moans and groans are coming from all over the room.

"Mr. Payne. I-I'm gonna-"

"Me too baby, me too. On the count of three baby, all over my face okay?" He nods and on the count of three, I release my liquids deep inside him and he releases his all over my face. I moan and lick up what I can. "Help me?" I ask him. He crawls over and licks himself off my face.

"That was amazing Mr. Payne." Niall breathes hard. We get up and start pulling out clothes on.

"Call me Liam, Nialler." I smile at him and he smiles back, playing with my fingers.

"Right, Liam. I'm so glad I couldn't help it. I.. I love you Liam." He looks so nervous saying it, it's adorable.

"I love you too Nialler. And I'm glad you couldn't help it either."