Nouis- Occupy Me.

This one is a request from @SamHoran1D ! This one is for you c: BY THE WAY, ATTENTION. IF YOU HAVE AN INNOCENT MIND, UNLIKE ME, I DON'T SUGGEST READING THIS! I'm not going to do the whole 13+ crap, because I know no one listens anyway. Yeah I see you guys ;3 Well enjoy this Smutty Nouis c:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nouis- Occupy Me.
~

Louis' POV~
"Ah Louis, stop it! You know I'm ticklish there!" Niall giggled while I dug my fingers into his waist. We had just gotten back from a trip to Nandos. Well, the boys and I call it Nialldos, considering he eats the whole restaurant every time. We were almost to the hotel we had been staying at for the past few days. Niall kept laughing, his face tomato red. My heart fluttered. His laugh was the most amazing sound I have ever heard in my life. I wonder what he would sound like in my bedroom, me pinning him down to the bed, grinding my hips against- Bad bad bad Louis, I told myself.

Yes, it was true. I'm completely and utterly in love with my best mate, Niall Horan. How so? It's quite simple, actually. From his carefree personality, his smile that lights up the while room, and his contagious laugh. His muscles when they flexed while pulling on his shirt. The things I wish I could do to that boy.. I shuddered at the mere thought.

"Hello? Louis? We're here ya idiot!" Niall hovered over me, close, not that I was complaining though. I sighed and stood up. "Lou, my feet hurt. Can we please just use the elevator?" I smiled at how damn cute he was. I casually put my arm over his shoulder and led him to the elevator. I pressed level 17 and watched as the doors closed.

Niall and I were making small talk, the elevator going dreadfully slow, until I felt it shutter and slowly come to a stop, lights dimming. Niall whimpered.

"L-Lou? W-what's g-going on?" He cuddled up next to me. I took him in my arms and walked up to the emergency button.

"Hello, what is your emergency?" The lady from the call button answered.

"Uhm, yeah. We're stuck in an elevator." Niall whimpered again at the word stuck. I hugged him closer.

"Alright sir, I'll see what I can do. It may be a few hours, though. Sorry for the inconvenience." I sighed and sat down, cradling Niall in my arms.

"L-Louis, I n-need you to k-keep me occupied." It was barely a whisper. The poor boy, he was so claustrophobic. I rubbed his back soothingly.

"It's okay, Ni. We'll get out of here, I promise. Everything's going to be okay." He nodded and we sat in silence for a few minutes. After about 5 minutes, Niall looked up to me, fear etched in his expression.

"Louis?" He whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Kiss me."

My eyes widened. He wanted me to kiss him? Butterflies were everywhere in my stomach, and my hands were shaking. He looked down, obviously taking that as a rejection. I lifted his chin up and leaned in.

"Of course."

I gently put my lips on his. It was like all of my wildest dreams had come true. He wrapped his arms around my neck and mine around his waist. He deepened the kiss, running his tongue along my bottom lip. I opened my mouth quickly and our tongues battled for dominance. He straddled my waist and I leaned against the wall of the elevator. My lips went down to his neck, biting and sucking. He moaned loudly when I found his weak spot, right below his right ear. His hands found the hem of my shirt, throwing it off my body. I did the same to him. His hands traveled down to my nipples, which hardened under his touch. His erection brushed against my thigh, making me even harder than before. I moaned and made my way to his zipper, sliding his pants down as well as his boxers.

I licked my lips at his beautiful body. "You're beautiful, Ni. Absolutely gorgeous." He blushed and pulled down my sweats and boxers. I got down on my knees and lowered my head to his erection, kissing the head. He groaned, eager for more of my touch.

"L-Lou, p-please." With that. I took as much of him as I could in my mouth, using my hands to pump the part I couldn't. He moaned and groaned, the most sexy sound I have ever heard. I heard him say he was close and with that, I felt him tighten and he released into my mouth. I swallowed it all and kissed him, letting him taste himself from my lips.

"Louis, I need you in me. Now." He got on his hands and knees and you line yourself up with his hole.

"Baby, I want you to know I love you, okay? I don't want this to be just a one time thing." He nodded and smiled at me, but I could tell he couldn't wait. With that, I slid myself in, inch by inch, until I was completely inside of him. I let him get used to my size, then started thrusting. He moaned my name loudly, and I moaned at the sound of how damn hot he was.

My thrusts were becoming sloppy and uneven, and I knew I was close.

"Ni, I'm close baby."

"Me too, Lou. On three."

On three, I released into him and he released onto his chest and the floor. We were both panting and sweating. I smiled at him, and his smiled at me, lacing his fingers through mine. We got dressed, reflecting over what had just happened.

"Ni, I meant it when I said I love you. I have for so long. Will you be my boyfriend?" He blushed and nodded.

"Of course baby! Thanks for getting my mind off of this damn elevator." He winked and I laughed. We sat there in each others arms. We didn't know when we would finally get out of this elevator, but one thing we did know was that we could care less.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There ya have it c; Still not amazing at these, I know. But if you liked it, Vote, Comment, and fan c: REQUEST TOO :3
Luurrve you guise, peace ;3