Nosh- I'll Always be your Hero

Haai. So, here's a quick Nosh one I just wrote. Not sure how long it is, I write all of these in my notes on my phone heehee. Well enjoy this Noshy fluff c:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nosh- I'll Always be your Hero

I watched as his pale face turned bright red, laughing at some joke Liam had just told him. My heart fluttered at his beautiful laugh, and his smile, now braces free. I wasn't mad at Liam, no. Not even close. He's one of my best mates. I was just jealous of the fact that he could always be around him, around Niall whenever he pleased. He always found a way to make Niall laugh, even though that's not necessarily a difficult task. Almost anything makes the boy laugh.

I'd say out of all the boys, Niall tended to migrate towards Liam. They've been hanging out almost every week the past month, and not to sound selfish, but I wanted Niall to myself for once. The things I could do to that body.. Just the mere thought of that tightened my pants the slightest. It's quite obvious I'm head over heels in love with the boy, and I don't think I could hold it in much longer.

I walked over to where Niall was sitting, still calming down from his laughing attack. I smiled. "Hey Ni! I was wondering if uh.. Well we haven't really been spending you know.. Time together. Like friends. You know so uhm.. Do you want to hang out? Sometime?" I mentally cursed at myself for sounding like a complete idiot. Thankfully, he grinned and chuckled.

"Sure Josh! I'd love to! How about tonight? Does that work for you?" I nearly fainted when he said he wanted to hang out tonight. I hadn't even mentioned hanging out this soon!

"Yeah sure! Just come over when you feel like, I'll be sure to order some pizzas." I laughed, and he grinned.

"See you then!" He hugged me, which nearly killed me, and walked away. Everything needed to be perfect tonight. Because this is the night where everything is coming out. The night where I tell Niall I'm in love with him.

******

As I put out the last bag of chips, I head a knocking at the door. I grinned and jumped up. I opened the door and saw the cute little Irishman standing in front of me. "Hey Ni! Nice to see you!" He walked in and headed straight for the food.

"You too Joshy! I was so excited to hang out. I was just thinking about how we were almost always together, and I'm hoping that can happen again, yeh know?" He took a piece if pizza and stuffed it in his mouth. Meanwhile, I was blushing. I chuckled and nodded. So the whole night, we chilled and played video games, laughed, and we were starting to watch a movie. Niall sat on the couch, while I popped in a random movie. I scooted him over and sat down beside him, my arm casually on the couch behind him.

About half an hour into the movie, The Woman in Black, Niall was cuddled into me. Let's just say, scary movies aren't his forte. I slowly put my arms around him, unsure if he would mind. He didn't. Instead, he scooted closer, so there was no space between us. My breathing hitched in my throat.

"Ni, it's okay. Shh. We don't have to watch it babe. It's not real." He looked up at me, a hint of confusion on his face. I realized what I had said and turned flush red. "S-Sorry. I didn't m-mean it." Niall wrapped his arms around my neck, coming closer.

"It's okay Josh. It's really okay. Because if you haven't noticed, I'm so in love with you. I've been terrified to tell you, which is why I haven't, but I couldn't hold it in forever." My eyes widened but I started explaining too.

"Niall, I love you too. I love you so much. If I wasn't so damn afraid of the thought of you rejecting me, trust me, you would've been mine a long time ago. I've always wanted this." I whispered the last part, and he nodded in return. We both leaned in, and our lips met halfway. His lips were rough, yet perfectly amazing at the same time. It wasn't a heated kiss. It was a kiss filled purely with love. And it was the best kiss I had ever experienced.

We both parted for air, and Niall's lips were already swollen. I smiled. "Niall, will you be my prince?" He smiled so wide, I'm not sure how he didn't break his jaw or something.

"Of course, Josh. Only if you'll be my knight in shining armor." He grinned cheerily.

"Of course baby. If you ever need saving, I'll be the one to rescue you." I entertwined my fingers with his, and ran my hand through his hair. He smiled at me, which I returned. I looked at him, and gave him the most sincere look I could muster.

"I'll always be your hero."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you have it. Vote, Comment, Fan, & Request c:

Loves you guyys ;*