Liall (Luke/Niall)- Years

Hiiiiyoyoyoyo

I apologize for being the crappiest shittiest updater ever

BUT HERE'S A ONE SHOT FOR YOU

I forget what any of the requests even were though lol so I'm doing a luke/niall one so what would that be Liall ?¿ nuke bAHAHA

THIS DIDNT TURN OUT HOW I WANTED IT TO REALLY AT ALL. But I think I like it, and it's also the longest thing Ive ever written. So FEEDBACK WOULD BE NICE :3

so here's something important if you want to request any one shots:

please request! it makes me feel like people want them and it actually goes me somewhere to start I mean I run out of ideas my friends

just comment or inbox me the pairing you'd like, and it'd make it sOooOo much easier if you'd give me a short little prompt to go by. For example,

"yo can you make me a Nouis one shot where Niall is popular and shit and louis isn't bc smart and Niall admires his smartness while Louis admires all of Niall u feel"

Well not exactly like that. But, the main point here is to start requesting for me :)

So thank you guys, I'll end this huge authors note now ok

stay fab my friends<3

**Note-

If you can are suffering from suicidal thoughts, self-harming, depression, and can be triggered easily, please do not continue to read this one shot. ***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke's POV

I never really noticed how bad I'd gotten. Sometimes it feels as if I'm here in this world for no particular reason. This amazing thing called "life" has nothing to offer me. Instead, "life" has just tolerated me, dealt with me. Kind of.

When I was younger, I was taught to always be myself. Never change for someone you love, blah blah blah. I'm sure you were taught these things as well, and some of you might still be. That's great, I follow this as well. The only problem is, being myself apparently isn't a very good 'myself' to be.

I used to be the happiest person you could ever meet. Never without a smile burning on my face. You could call it contagious, I sure as hell thought it was. Walking past my friends, teachers, heck- even people I'd never even seen- I'd smile to them. And damn, they'd smile right back.

I didn't know if it was possible for anyone's life to get better than that, until mine got even better. I met Niall.

Now, let me tell you a few things about Niall. One, he's the only person in this world who would notice if I was gone. Two, he's really hot. And three, he was and is the reason why I just stopped trying.

It was 3 months ago exactly, when I was fortunate enough to meet this beauty of a boy. I made friends with him immediately, I didn't want him hanging around the wrong kind of people. I wanted him to have a good experience at this school, and he was damn well gonna get one.

A week went by and we were basically inseparable. Sleepovers almost every night had occurred. Our mom's hadn't minded though, as Niall was new and he needed tips for the whole school change. Things were absolutely wonderful between us.

About a month after Niall had moved here, and about a month of being practically brothers, things started changing. I would notice the tiniest of things he'd do, from the way he'd rub his right temple with his pointer finger in concentration, to when he licked his lower lip with his tongue when he was nervous.

I thought these occurrences were along the lines of normal, something every best friend would notice.

But these occurrences kept on happening. I saw more vivid details of things Niall would do, like he would curl his toes up on his left foot when he got jealous or angry.