* Paid In Full *

{Aviana up above}
A/N: First and Foremost I want to thank everyone for getting us to 92 reads/10 votes so fast. I really appreciate you guys supporting me and this book. The long way💕

September 19, 2019

Syaire pulled into the dark cemetery, he was supposed to be meeting up with his right hand mans; Glock and Niko to handle some business with one of his regulars who needed to repay the debt he'd owed.

It was the start of winter the climate was very cold, so Syaire turned the heat up in his red 2021 Maserati  Ghibli. "Where the hell are these niggas at?" He mumbled under his breath, grabbing his phone from the cup holder he dialed Niko's number.

He didn't answer.

Syaire looked at the phone with the meanest mug on his face and dialed the number again. Finally, Niko picked up on the third ring. "Nigga da fuc you want? I'm getting some pussy." Niko answered agitatedly.

"Fuck ya pussy time. Did yo ass forget we got business to handle?" Syaire reminded, his voice was deep and very aggressive.

"Ohhhh sh....Beauty, I gotta go but I'll be back ight." Syaire heard the shuffling of Niko getting dressed then hung up the phone. He held his head down, rubbing his temples with his thumb, middle finger and index finger in circular motions.

His phone was faced down in his lap. It lit up implying either a notification, text message, or someone was calling him. Syaire looked at the phone and seen Ari was FaceTiming him.

He answer also immediately.

"Wassup luh baby." Syaire's serious face expression softer and that frown turned into a smile as the called connected.

"Hey, nothing really I just wanted to check on you to see how you're doing?" Avi smiled laying on her bed.

"Shit waiting on-nevermind..I'll call you when I get in the house, ight." Syaire cut himself off seeing Niko's red Range Rover pull up behind him.

"Uh okay...call you later I guess." Avi was taken back but didn't bother to ask what Syaire was doing or who he was doing it with.

They were just friends who occasionally had sex from time to time and while doing so, built a strong connection between them almost like people who've been best friends from birth.

With that Avi hung up the phone. Syaire unlocked the doors so Niko and Glock could get inside. They did. "Wassup my G" Glock spoke dapping Syaire up as soon as he got seated in the passenger seat.

Syaire nodded at Niko and dapped up Glock. "He ain't here yet?" Niko questioned.

"Nah. Something ain't right" Syaire whispered that last part to himself.

"Y'all got y'all strap?" Syaire asked looking at them each.

"Hell yeah. Never leave home without my Glock." Glock said untucking the gun from his waist band. He made sure it was on safety before sitting it on his lap.

"You know Ian leaving the house without my Knocka." Niko smirked swiping his fingers across the barrel of his customized red and black Nina that had his street name on it.

"Good. Cause this a fucking set up." Syaire noticed a black SUV that had been watching them from across the street. He looked in the side view mirror on his side seeing that the SUV was driving toward them.

"Open the door and get out of Glock side. Get ready." Syaire ordered. They did as told and crouched down on the passenger side of the car.

Syaire smoothly switched from the drivers seat to the passenger side of the car. He crouched down and gently closed the door. Luckily, he had tinted windows so no one could see their movement.

The dark suv approached them three guys shot at the car before getting out of the truck. Syaire motioned the "go" signal to Niko and Glock and without any hesitation they started sending off shots.

Glock took down two guys with headshots while Niko took out the other guy with three shots to his abdomen and two headshots.

Syaire crept over to the car, there were three more guys inside. He made us safely to the drivers side and fire straight shots killing the guys in the front. "The two in the front dead. Come get this nigga." Syaire ordered Glock and Niko, referring to Stinky, the customer they were supposed to be meeting.

Glock opened the door of the truck to find a passed out Stinky laying in his own vomit from an overdose.

"Yo Set, he gone." Glock informed Syaire.

Syaire sighed shaking his head in disappointment, it hurt him seeing one of his mentors dead from an overdose. Stinky was the first person to help Syaire out when his father got killed because of a gang retaliation back in the day.

That day would forever be burned in Syaire's and everyone in the state of Virginia memory. Syaire was at school when his grandparents came to get him.

On the way to their house, Syaire seen police cars, ambulances, fire trucks, and a bunch of news reports on his block. He got out of the car and ran toward his house. There was nothing left but debris and what used to be his three story house that he shared with his mother, father, and little sister.

"Amy Goodwin here reporting a massive explosion leave a family of three dead tonight. Virginia State Police and the Richmond Police Department responded to a call around 12:30 this afternoon with reports of a two alarm fire coming from this very location." Little Syaire overheard one of the news reporters say as he observed the scene around him.

"12 on they way. Round up and get in." Syaire said getting in his car. He sped off not giving any thought about Glock or Niko.

His mind was racing a mile a minute.

He needed something to calm his nerves.
Or
Someone.

He texted Avi telling her too be ready in 10 minutes.

LuhBaybe🤞🏾
I'm ready.
delivered

As Syaire drove to Avi's place he spotted a car following behind him. He dialed her number as he stepped on the gas.

"Hello?" Avi answered annoyedly making Syaire mug the phone and hang up.

She called back.

"Who you taking to like that luh girl?" Syaire mugged as if Avi could see him.

"I'm sorry, I just got off the phone with my dad. Please, don't ask." Avi rolled her eyes through the phone and let out a heavy sigh.

"Anyways the reason why I called is cause somebody following me, meet me at the spot and don't forget to bring the gun I got you ight." Syaire ordered her.

"Okay. Let me grab it and my jacket. I'll be there in 15 minutes. Bye." Avi hung up and grabbed the gun from her closet. She put on her jean jacket and grabbed her keys from off of her dresser then headed out of the apartment.

She dialed Niko's number as she walked to her car. He answered on the second ring. "Yo what it do Vi?"
Niko answered zooming down the city street to avoid the car that had been following them since they'd left the cemetery.

"Meet me at the spot somebody following Syaire"

"Dammit. Somebody following us too. What the hell mane" Glock cursed taking the phone from Niko who was swerving between the traffic.

"OH MY GOD! Y'all hang up and call 911 Syaire's just been in a accident!" Avi stopped her car and got out, running over to the crash sight.

Oof..who y'all think following them?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Again, thank you for getting this book to 92 reads this fast.

Love y'all💕

abandoo

1,297 words

3/25/2021