* Chillin' *

January 5, 2020

"Good morning, gorgeous." Syaire set up in the bed with his head leaning on his right arm while watching a half sleeping Aviana.

"Morning." Avi smiled leaning toward Syaire for a a morning kiss.

Avi scrunched her face up, "Why is your breath minty?"

"Oh, I brushed my teeth when I first woke up."

Aviana's eyes bugged open. She jumped up from the bed and ran into the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. Minutes later, she emerged from the bathroom and laid back down in bed.

"I hate you, you know that." Avi said teasingly.

"I love you, too." The two threw their heads back in laughter, but stopped when Ro stirred in her sleep.

"It is too early in the morning for you guys to be upppppp," Ro whined, her eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning sexy mamas," Avi smiled leaning down to kiss Ro, she kissed her back with tongue.

"Breakfast?" Syaire raised an brow at his two beautiful ladies.

"Yes, please." Ro and Avi smiled.

"Cool." Syaire threw the comforter off of him, grabbed one of his wife beaters from his dresser and slipped on his Louis Vuitton slides then walked out of the bedroom to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, back in the bedroom, Avi and Ro decided to have a early morning quickie in the shower. "Oh, yessss, Ro" Avi moaned while up against the glass shower door.

Rolanda licked up and down Avi's throbbing wet slit while fingering her, "got damn you're soaking wet, baby" Ro muffled, coming up for some air.

"Let me ride your face," Avi stood up straight, grabbing Ro by the hand she sat her down on the bench and climbed on top of her, riding Ro's face.

Ro tongued Avi down, her legs started quivering. She was going to come any moment - And she did. "Fuck, yes" Ro smirked repeatedly smacking Avi's round ass.

They were interrupted by Syaire called them to come eat. Syaire walked into the bedroom finding the two women weren't in bed. He heard the shower running, god undressed, and to his surprise he walked in on the two women in the middle of having sex. "Hi big daddy." Ro smiled innocently at Syaire.

"Hey Zaddy, come join us."

"You don't gotta tell me twice," Syaire smirked talking off his shirt, boxers and slides.

Getting in, he massaged his dick. Walking behind Ro who was bent over, he smacked his dick on her ass teasing her for a while before sliding the head into her wet pussy. "Give it all to me," Ro pleaded, throwing her ass back on Syaire's hard dick.

The trio went for three more rounds before cleaning up. They got dressed and went to eat their cold breakfast. "What are we doing today?" Ro asked curiously.

"Hmm, I was thinking we stay in today and go swimming, maybe watch a movie and order dinner" Syaire suggested.

"Mmm, that doesn't sound half bad."

"No. It doesn't."

{ later that afternoon... }

"Baby, you're so fucking sexy." Avi smirked rubbing Syaire's face as he sat on the edge of the jacuzzi, water dripping down his toned abs.

" Avi smirked rubbing Syaire's face as he sat on the edge of the jacuzzi, water dripping down his toned abs

"I wanna suck the soul outta your dick" Avi bite her bottom lip seductively.

"What's stopping you?" Syaire looked at Avi with a sly but seductive expression.

Avi moved closer to Syaire, massaging his dick through his swim trunks, he groaned in ecstasy. Avi pulled down the swim trunks, grabbed Syaire's thick soft member in her hands and deep throated every inch of him. "I'll be...you are a fucking monster."

"I know." Aviana smiled pleasingly, swallowing all of Syaire's cum.

"Come get me, daddy." Avi waved her finger in a come here motion.

"Gladly." Syaire jumped into the jacuzzi, Avi swam to the other side of the jacuzzi while he chased after her. Finally, catching up her Avi, Syaire had her up against the wall. He slid her thong bikini off and placed himself at her entrance, he teased her by pulling in and out of her before slamming himself back into her and fastening his pace.

"Aww, shit, yesssssss, right there" Avi whispered in Syaire's ear.

"You like when I'm deep inside of you, huh, baby?"

Syaire pounded Avi's walls, she couldn't talk even if she tried. She nodded.

"use your words." Syaire grabbed ahold of Aviana's hair, pulling it while giving Avi backshots.

We finished having seggs, got in the shower, got dressed and chilled in the house for the rest of the day until our dinner reservations.

I do not feel like finishing this chapter, but I hope you guys like it.

This chapter was hella short , the next chapter will be longer. This was honestly just a filler...

Anyways guys I'm officially out of school until June 12th! YURRR 🤪💅🏾

802 words

05/24/2021