Chapter 1: Meet the gang!

Yn was walking through the tiny and narrow streets of Tokyo. The silent walk was soon interrupted by a man in his twenties, with white hair and a headband over his eyes, that scared yn.

Gojo: Whaddup yn?

Yn: Hey, uncle! I just shat myself.

Gojo: HEY! Language!

Yn: well look who's talking! The guy that cursed every existing god in every mythology and religion ever after finishing 177013.

Gojo: I see I have trained you well in hitting the weak spot of the opponent, I'm proud of you!

Yn: ok. I guess you're here to tell me something.

Gojo: Oh, yeah! I totally forgot there is some shit going down outside of Tokyo that involves Ryomen Sukuna.

Yn: Who?

Gojo: oh! He is the Muzan Kibutsuji of curses.

Yn: ok. Let's go on this trip already.

5 minutes have passed since that conversation and the 2 have arrived.

2 kids were fighting a curse the size of....well....you're gonna figure out in the lemon chapter.

Gojo: see the kid with pink hair?

Yn: yeah.

Gojo: he ingested ryomen sukuna's finger.

Yn: no f*****g way..... It is so unsanitary. No way no way no way no way (muri muri muri muri)

Gojo: I thought the same thing!

Yn: soooooooo, we gonna exorcise him?

Gojo: nope. He will be our lab rat.

Yn: commie.......WAIT A MINUTE! WHY IS THAT KID OVER THERE WITH THE BLACK HAIR AND SHIKIGAMI BEING USED AS A CURSE'S PUNCHING BAG?

Gojo: dunno

Yn: WHY AREN'T GOING TO HELP HIM?

Gojo: ok ok i'll go right now.

Yn: i'll accompany you.

Meanwhile, ryomen took over Yuji's body

Ryomen: WHERE ARE THE WOMEN?!

Yn: There is a brothel about 2 blocks away from here! Fuck off there!

Ryomen: Don't you tell me where to piss off! Though I like your attitude, kid... You have balls! Your death will be painless

Yuji: Whose death will be painless?

Ryomen: Who talked.

Yuji: me

Yn: the kid just supressed the curse. Awesome!

A few minutes have passed, Yuji returned to his original form and yn was bandaging up Fushiguro.

Fushiguro: thank you!

Yn: oh! Well, you're welcome! My name is yn ln, nice to meetcha!

Fushiguro: my name is Fushiguro Megumi. It is a pleasure to meet you.

Yn: cool! Sooo, where are you fro....

Gojo: seems like you're making friends, Fushiguro!

Megumi: yes, sensei!

Yn: Sensei? I didn't kbow you were a teacher! You told me you were a student at Tokyo Tech!

Gojo: you see, that was a lie. I am a teacher there! I teach Jujutsu! I was going to ask you to become my student at this school today.

Yn: the answer is yeah! I will become your student! But what do we do about Megumi and Vessel kid ober there?

Gojo: you three will be classmates starting next week until then, you can hang out with Megumi-kun.

Yn: seems like a plan to me.

Days have passed, and so the day has come.... The day you were interviewed by principal yaga.

Yn: Hello! My name is yn ln and I would like to apply at this school.

Yaga: Gojo Satoru's kouhai. That makes you his caretaker, right?

Yn: Yea, kinda! Satoru is quite childlish.

Yaga: you are correct....now, onto the interview. You will be fighting this (points to plushie) while i ask you questions. If you are as powerful as Gojo tells me you are, you'll be able to kill this plushie.

Yn: ok, sir. Hope you didn't grow too fond os that thing.

Yaga: Let us start! What do you do in your free time?

Yn, fighting the teddy bear: Oh, I read most of the time, but I also like watching anime and do stuff that help my dexterity.

Yaga: Great answer! Next, do yo ......

Meantime, yn destroyed the teddy bear and returned the corpse to the principal.

Yaga: Impressive! But I still need to ask you some questions....

After the interview ended, you got the verdict: you got accepted.

Gojo: Let me show you the dorm.

Yn: No way! There is a dorm? Awesome!

Gojo: This is your room.

Yn: Wow! So tidy! I just need to put up my Takada-chan poster and it is good to go.

Gojo: aaaaaaanyway, your neighbours are Fushiguro-kun and Yuji-kun.

Yn: Yuji is vessel boy?

Gojo: yup!

Yn: Cool.

Gojo: now that you're all set, I'll leave you to spend time with your dormmates! Have a nice daaaay!

Yn: You too! Don't bust into the booze cabinet!

Gojo: I won't! I will~~

After Gojo left, yn met up with the 2 boys that he was going to spend his next 3-4 years with. Yn quickly became friends with Yuji.

Yet nobody knew the new friend that was going to come into yn's life tomorrow~~~

Stupid chapter yes, idiotic yes, but the real shit goes down in the next chapter.
Have a nice daaaay!