What really happened

YN POV:

After a good night's rest, I suddently get woken up by laughs and a akward press against my lips. One of the laughs I could recognize was Gojo's.

Yn: Gojo, you son of a bitch.....

Opening my eyes, I see my crush, Kugisaki Nobara, kissing me. She didn't seem to be awake, and Gojo was laughing at me and Nobara together with the year 2 senpais.

Yn: Real mature, Gojo!

Gojo: I know, right?

Panda: Funny.

Inumaki: Salmon!

Maki: Yn put it better. This truly is immature.

Panda: Come on, we need to laugh sometimes...

Yn: Laugh at Gojo, not at me! Damn.....don't be dipshits

Suddenly, Nobara woke upcfrom her sleep, only to see yn colse to her face......she started to blush.

Nobara: yn! What are you doing here?!

Yn: last night, after I watched Forrest Gump, you came up to me and asked me to join you in bed, but no hanky-panky.

Nobara: I was asleep the whole night, from 10 pm to, well, now......6 AM!!!! HOW THE HELL AM I GONNA GET MY BEAUTY SLEEP?!?!!?

Yn in mind: You don't need beauty sleep, dear.....

Soon, yn heard Gojo chuckling.

Yn: Why do I feel that you are behind all of this?

Gojo: Cuz I am! I dressed up as a girl and brought you 2 in bed, so you 2 can kiss!! I'm an evil mastermiiiind!

Yn: You are a royal screw-up.....now, I think we should see why Nobara's room was unlivable last night....

Walking down the hallway, the stoic Yn kept being more and more pissed by the fact that his senpais were laughing at him...

Yn: Boom! Nobara's room. Yn opened the door.. And behind door 1 stands......Chika Fujiwara merch. Gojo I now forgive you.

Timeskip.

Ichiji: there has been a report of major cursed energy levels at this juvenile detention center, and a womb has appeared here today, so They sent you here to exorcise them. I'll set up a veil.

Fushiguro: we gotta go in fast...

Yuji and yn: ...and we gon get they ass...

Nobara: the hell?

Yn: this means thatcwe already have a plan....want to participate?

Nobara: ok.

Fushiguro: Yuji and I will go clear the east wing, while yn and Nobara will clear the west wing. If any of you gets captured....mission abort. If any of you finds a survivor, get him out. If we find a special grade curse in there, yn will handle it. Ok?

Yn: alright. Let's go, dear!

Nobara: who are you calling "dear"?

Yn : you. Now let us go.....good luck guys!

Guys: good luck, lovebirds!

The narrow hallways of the center were a pain in the ass for yn, that was carrying a wounded Nobara, after he defeated a first grade curse

Yn: Are you ok?

Nobara: yeah! Thank you for saving me out there.....she said, blushing.

Yn: no sweat.

Yn ran outside, but yn was soon struck by a curse in the back, pulling his heart out.

Ryomen: See? that wasn't painful! Was it?

Yn: It hurts! Not only are you a liar, you're also a moron!

Ryomen: At least you might get isekai'd.

Yn: That's what you're doing inside of Yuji's body? Watching anime?

Ryomen: Yeeaahhhh, I recently finished.....

Yn: Oh shit! The pain! But it is not as painful as the fact that your waifu isn't real, Ryomen!

Ryomen started to break down in tears, giving Yn and Nobara time to run. In about 5 minutes of reaching Ichiji's car, Yn dropped dead (author note: Yn is the main character, so he is not really gonna die)

Timeskip.

At the morgue:

Gojo: 2 deaths, no reason.....I heard they fought well.

Ichiji: Yes indeed.

Yuji, still not dead: Where am I?

Yn, also still not dead: I could ask the same question....

Gojo: YN-KUN, YUJI-KUN, HOW ARE YOU NOT DEAD?

Yuji: dunno.

Yn: protagonist power.

Ichiji: It doesn't matter, what does matter is that you 2 are alright.

Yn: Forget about us, what about Fushiguro and Nobara!?

Ichiji: It seems they are trying to get over your deaths.

Gojo: I know you 2 want to go see them, but you will have to wait until the Kyoto Goodwill Event.

Yuji: What is that?

Gojo explains

Yn: What are we going to do in the meantime? 

Gojo: Train by watching movies with a kranky plushie asshole made by principal Yaga.

Yn: Seems like a plan to me.

Yuji: I'm gonna miss those 2...

Yn: Yeah, well, shit happens! If this is gonna help us become great sorcerers, I'm up for it!

Gojo: Yeah! Let's go!

Timeskip.

Gojo: Welcome to the basement, aka the Movie theatre.

Yn: Now you can finally say that you have kids in your basement......But we will have food and water, right?

Gojo: Yup, now the first movie we will watch is: (movie name)

Yn, Yuji: cool