Chapter 4

Yn pov

I woke up at 2 am due to a strange sound. I remember waking up on the basement couch and next to me were Gojo, Yuji and the plushie prick. They were watching an old movie.

Yn: mornin!

Yuji: morning! Wassup?

Yn: Just fell asleep. What is Gojo doin'?

Gojo: watching very old movies.

Yn: cool! I'm gonna go get something to eat! Would you guys want anything?

Gojo and Yuji: nope!

Then I took off. Even if my watch showed that it's 2 am, it was actually 2 pm, so I knew I need to lay low, so nobody will notice my supposed corpse moving around eating a chocolate bar.

I soonly reached my destination: the hallway that contained the vending machines. The only problems were the fact that Nobara, Fushiguro and 2 other people were there. I quickly used the ninja techniques I learnt from late night Discovery channel, so I can sneak around them, get the food and leave. The only other problem is that I was wearing my squeaky shoes, therefore, my presence got discovered.

Unknown guy: HEY, YOU! WITH THE SQUEAKY SHOES!

Yn: Me? Are you talking to ME?

Unknown guy: yes! My name is Todo Aoi, and I have a question for you!

Yn: Hi, my name is Yn! Cmon tell me the question!

Todo: what kind of girl do you like?

Yn: Tall and big ass! In rare circumstances, I prefer the personality, but in general, girls like Takada-chan!

Todo soon started to cry.

Yn: did I trigger a nerve or something?

Unknown girl: No! Just wait! Now, back to the main conversation.....

Todo: YN! YOU ARE MY BROTHER!

Yn: from another mother, or just best bro? Cuz I am open to new friends!..... Wait a minute! I said, turning to the chick that was trash talking Nobara and Fushiguro... Why are you talk8n shit about my girlfrie....friends over there?

Unknown chick: I'm Mai, and this will be over soon.

She then pulled out a gun.

Then I pulled my handgun. A gun that Gojo gave me when we moved for a bit to an extremely bad neighbourhood, in America.

Yn: HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM! PUT THE FUCKIN GUN DOWN OR I'LL PAINT THE WALL WITH YOUR BRAINS!

Mai: sheesh, these are only rubber bullets!

Yn: MY BULLETS ARE FROM STEEL! MADE FOR KILLING CURSES AND DIPSHITS! PUT THE FUCKIN GUN ON THE FLOOR!

Nobara: tell her to also leave her uniform here.

Yn: AND LEAVE YOUR UNIFORM HERE TOO! By the way, Todo, here's my e-mail and phone number, so we can talk.

Todo: Ok, brother, thank you! Mai! Let's leave. And do as he said!

Yn: I'll see ya in the goodwill event, Kyoto guys!

Mai: Todo! How did Yn know we were from Kyoto? We didn't even tell him!

Todo: maybe don't you know, but that is Yn Ln, the only inheritor of the Ln cursed technique. It helps him scan the cursed energy in someone and therefore figure out one's weak points and fears, data, powers, places they frequent.... basically everything about a person... It's terrifiying, but awesome.

Timeskip:

Nobara: Yn-kun.....you don't know how sad I was when we heard you were dead.

She then pulled Yn in a passionate hug.

Then Yn put his hand on her cheek, wiping her tears.

Yn: I know, and I'm sorry I left you 2 like this......unfortunately, Yuji didn't make it.

There was a moment of silence

Fushiguro: well at least we still have you!

Nobara: yeah. We love you!

Yn: I love you too, guys! Now I need to go somewhere, and you will probably not see me anytime soon, so goodbye, for now!

Yn kissed Nobara on the lips, for a short time and shook Fushiguro's hand.

Timeskip after Yn gets back to the basement:

Gojo: did you get my cheese puffs?

Yn: no, you child!

Yuji: It's your turn to pick a movie.

Yn: play (movie name)!

Yuji: you seem happy! What happened?

Yn: I kissed Nobara!

Gojo: WHATICAN'TBELIEVETHISITISSOAWESOMEYAAAAAAAAAYTHEYAREGOINGTOHAVEABIGASSWEDDINGANDASHITTONOFKIDSANDIMGONNABEANUNCLEKDJFJJSIEJRJCJXJDJV.

YN: SNAP OUT OF IT, DUDE!

Gojo: If you let me fantesize for another 5 minutes, I'll forgive you for not covering up you death until the goodwill event.

Yn: put those fanfics out of draft then, dude, knock yourself out!

And so the night ended.

Sorry for not posting, guys, but I had to revise for some tests, but I'll be entering the spring break soon, so I'll post some more chapters then.