𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙴𝚛𝚎𝚗...

No ones POV:

"MOM! MOM!" You said while calling out for your mom who was in the house. "Yes Y/n Darling?" Your mother said. "I saw some kids around our house earlier today, can I maybe..be friends with them?"
Y/n said with the most cutest smile. Hmm, that would be a good idea." Said your mother who was thinking about you making friends. "Please mom!" Y/n said with the puppy dog eyes like every kid does when they want something. "Sure, Just make your your safe okay darling?" Your mother said . "Yes mom I will." And with that you ran outside again going to the kids you saw earlier."

Your POV:
"EEK!, IM SO EXITED TO MEET SOME NEW FRIENDS!" You yelled in your mind walking down blocks. "I hope there really nice, and kind, well.. I mean they looked pretty happy too." You said thinking. "I think there was 2 boys and 1 girl" you said whiling picturing the kids from earlier."

Erens POV:
"Hey Mikasa, Armin?" Eren said in confusion. "Yeah Eren?" Armin said. "What is it Ereh?" Said Mikasa. "Did you guys see that kid that walked by us?, they looked lonely and I was wondering if we could be friends with them" Eren said. "Yeah I've seen the- well I guess the new kid" Armin said. "So? What about it" Mikasa said in jealousy. "Well maybe we can-" Eren got cut off by you walking over to them.

Your POV:
"Hey!, uhm.. sorry I interrupted your conversation but I just wanted to say hi and maybe that we could all me frie-" before you were gonna finish your sentence you saw a girl giving you a death stare and decided not to speak. "Well okay- Hi I'm Eren, and this is Armin and Mikasa." Eren said pointing to the boy and the girl next to him" Nice to meet you!" Said Armin. "Yeah..nice to meet you." Mikasa said in jealousy again. "Nice to meet you guys too!, My name is Y/n." "Y/n?, thats a beautiful name!" Eren said making you blush a little. "T-hanks Eren" you smiled which caused Armin and Eren to blush a little. "Welp I will see you guys later okay! It was nice knowing you guys!" You said in a cheerful way. "Bye Y/n!" Eren said. "Bye Y/n!" Armin said after Eren. Meanwhile with Mikasa, she didn't say anything.

𝙾𝚖𝚕- 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢! 𝚃𝚑𝚊nk 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝙴𝚛𝚎𝚗, 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚜𝚊, 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝟿 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍.
𝙰𝚕𝚛 𝚋𝚢𝚎!