𝙼𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚢.

No ones POV:

Since you got hurt by those bullies, Eren would alwqys go to your house to make sure your okay or make you visit him whike you and Eren walk to his house.

Eren POV:
"I promised that i would protect her, i know i will!" Eren thought as he looked at you with a worried but happy face."man, i wish that she coukd be mine someday" Eren stated as he blushed at the thought of you being his.

Your POV:
"Hey, Eren can i ask you something?" you said while looking at him. "sure, what is it Y/n" eren said looking happily at you. "have you seen mikasa around at all? The last time i saw her was when i got bullied by those three kids.." you stated looking conserned for erens sister. "well, shes been in her room these whole past 4 days, i tried knocking on her door but all she said was "Go away eren, i dont want you right now" Eren said mocking what mikasa said. "wow..thats rare of her to say that" you said because you knew Mikasa liked eren but you just shoved it off thinking she just wanted to protect him. "also have you seen armin as well?" Eren saod with a confusion look on his face. "i saw hik by the river with a book that was about the sea." you saod while trying to remember where the blonde boy was. "Oh okay, Anyways do you maybe wanna come over to my house to have a sleep over?" Eren asked as he asked you a question. "Sure Ive always wanted to have a sleepover!" you said exitedly with a smile that was the cutest smile which made eren to blsuh a little more then he was earlier. "y-yeah, maybe we can go to my house right now." eren said while trying to stay calm on you cute smile you had on. "But its the afternoon?" you said confused. "So? We can just go to my house and play some games qnd wait til' night time to have a sleepover, Just the two of us (making me think of that one song-) "eren said while realizing what he just said. "U-UHM WELL OT DOESNT HABE TO BE WITH JUST THE TWO OF US-" eren said "No it's okay it can be just the two of us if you want" you said while walking to his house leaving him behind. "Hey! Wait up-" Eren said trying to get to you.

Your POV: (again)
"Wow we made it" you said while taking off your shoes and so did Eren. "Yeah, do you wanna go upstairs?" Eren asked. "Yeah it's fine." You said while going upstairs to his room then flopped on his bed being lazy. Wait- I haven't seen Miss Y/Jeager, where is she?" You said asking. "She's at the roof top drying and washing clothes" Eren said. "Also, where's your dad?" You mentioned. "Oh he's a doctor so he's very busy and only comes him around dinner or midnight." Eren stated. "Oh okay then, so what do you wanna do, I mean it's almost midnight now" you said looking at his window trying to open it. "Here let me help and we can get some sleep" Eren said while helping you opening up the window. "Thanks!" You said looking at the wall out the window. "Eren noticed you eyes beginning to Glisten on the moonlight sky, and with that Eren blushes then went away so fall asleep in his bed. "Hmm? Uh- Eren." You said play annoyed. "Come on- my bed is kinda big for the both of us- but your small so." Eren stated looking at you trying not to laugh of how short you were for a 9 year old. "S-Shut up!" You said feeling embarrassed. "Come on or Casper is gonna take your place" Eren said not realizing what he just said but meant it as a joke. "So you wanna sleep with me in your bed?" You questioned. "Well, you don't have to-" Eren got cut off seeing you pop under the covers next to him. "Sleepy time!" You said while kinda tired. Eren just chuckled a little then pat your head and looked at you. "Hey, uhm Y/n?" Said Eren. "Yeah? What is it Eren" you said as you began to be tired again. "uhm..can I call you "my little butterfly?" Eren said ask you a question. "Hmm, sure that's a cute nickname" you said smiling. "Phew, I thought you were gonna like it- "Eren said sighing in relief. "I do, and goodnight Eren" you said closing your eyes. "Good night, My little butterfly."