The Colossal Titan....

No ones POV:
as soon as you guys woke up you guys went to see Armins house and bringing Mikasa with you.

Erens POV:
"Alright My little butterfly let's go to armins house" Eren said while holding you hand. "Wait...butterfly..Eren! Since when did you call Y/n butterfly?" Mikasa said getting super jealous. "I just do!" Eren said being annoyed by Mikasa. "Guys calm down okay?" You said in a soft voice which made Eren to blush and Mikasa rolling her eyes. "Alright we shouldn't be fighting anyways we need Armin, he said should meet him by the river." Eren said almost getting there while still holding your hand. "Why are you guys holding hands? Are you guys.....a thing.." Mikasa said trying to hope you two are together. "H-huh?!" Eren blushed as he "Now" realized that he was holding your hand but didn't say anything but just kept walking. "Eren-" you said blushing but you didn't mind him holding your hand though so you guys just kept walking leaving Mikasa behind you super jealous as always.

TiMe sKip:

Your POV:
"Hey Armin!" Eren said running down and taking you with him. "Oh, hi Eren, Y/n, and Mikasa thanks for coming" Armin said smiling. "Hey Armin! You said smiling at him back making him blush a little, Eren Noticed but didn't say anything because he was kind of jealous that you were smiling at Armin and not him.

AnOthEr tIme sKip: (this is because I'm lazy so Armin Showed you Mikasa and Eren pictures of the sea in this book he found and wanted to tell you guys that when they all get older he (Armin) wants to see the sea with you guys.

Eren POV:
"Aright we should all get back now I'm pretty sur-" Eren got cut off as he heard a loud sound which was making everyone in the town scared. "E-Eren what was that?" Mikasa acting scared and getting close to Eren which kinda failed since he went over to you hugging in in protection. "Wait...." Eren noticed something so he looked up and saw...

" Eren noticed something so he looked up and saw

E