𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞...

No ones POV:

It has already been 2 weeks since you, Eren, Armin, and Mikasa had been friends, and you had a fun time hanging out with Eren and Armin, not sort of Mikasa tho, she would always death glare at you when you talk to Eren.

...........In the present time ( -_-)>c[_]

(Also) No one POV:

You decided to meet Eren and Mikasa's parents, you already knew where they lived and same for them, so you thought "maybe I should come over" so on with that you knocked and a beautiful woman answered the door.

Your POV:

H-hello, are you Erens mom?" You said while being a little nervous. "Yes, yes i am erens mom, I'm Carla y/jeager" Carla said. "Hello ma'am!" You said while smiling. "You must be Y/n, Am I correct?" Carla said almost worried. "Yeah I am!...wait how did you know?" You said in confusion. "Well Eren has told me a lot about you" Carla said in smiling but smirking. "R-really!" You blushed at the fact that Eren was talking about you, also maybe thinking about you too" "yep! And anyways, come inside dear Eren and Mikasa are up stairs" Carla said with a smile. "Alright, Thank you Miss Y/Jeager!" You said while waving you hand going up stairs. Then after that you went to find Erens room and saw him bored laying on the floor like he was making a snow angel.
"U-uhh Eren?" You said while trying not to chuckle. "OHH! Y/N!" Said Eren as he gets up and hugs you out of boredom. "I- Eren, what's this for?" You say while blushing but also confused. "...for no reason, I'm just bored" he chuckles while blushing a little. "So what made you come here?." Eren said as he just realized what he said to not make it sound rude. "OH WAIT IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT, I MEAN LIKE IM HAPPY YOUR HERE ITS JUST- "Eren screamed but got cut off by you hugging him. "I- I- uhh-" Eren stuttered while blushing at the fact you hugged him this time. "Jeezus, your too loud, I bet the people outside the walls can here you-" you said joking about how loud he was (shush I know what your thinking😃✋) "Hey! That's mean-" Eren said while also joking about his bad acting of crying. "Suck it up" you said while poking him. "Hey! Quit it-" Eren said getting annoyed. "No" you said in a straight face. "Eren well how about you-" Eren said while cut off by Erens mom calling your name. "Y/n! Sweetie your mom is here" Carla said while going upstairs" Okay!" You said. "Aww..." Eren said in disappointment. "You really gotta go home now?" Eren said. "Yep- sorry Eren, see you next time okay?" You say also a little sad.
"Well, bye Y/n "
Bye Eren!"

The next day ⊂(▀¯▀⊂)
No ones POV:
You woke up in your comfy and cozy bed and waking to your bathroom to get yourself fixed up. You went outside after telling your mom your going on a walk around you the houses. As you were walking you came pass 3 bullies that Eren, Armin, and surprisingly Mikasa told you about but she said "there are 3 bullies that are mean, so if they hurt you..............let them" and that all you could remember from her.

The bullies:

Your POV:"Hmm? Those most be those bullies that they talked about earlier, I should hurry past them quickly

Your POV:
"Hmm? Those most be those bullies that they talked about earlier, I should hurry past them quickly.." you said but one of them started to notice you and chased after you leaving the other 2. "HEY YOU!" The boy with the blonde hair said. You got scared then stopped running and slowly turned back. "WHAT DO YOU WANT!" You said getting mad and scared. The boy walked up to you while you tried to run but when you turned around you saw two boys behind you and grabbed you. "H-HEY! LET ME GO!" You scream but the blonde hair boy out his hand over your mouth causing you to stop screaming. Suddenly you got pushed down to the ground and kicked at. "OWW-"you said while you were being hurt (sorry I know you don't understand this :') I don't either lol) soon enough later Armin, Eren, and Mikasa came running down to where they heard screaming and saw you laying on the floor with a little bit of bruises. "Omg- Y/N!! HOW DARE YOU YOU DUST PARTICLES-" Eren said while on the rage of anger and decided to take the first move (like jagger ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) and with that anger he punched the blonde hair guy. Meanwhile armin was so scared and felt bad that me couldn't do anything for how weak he was (he's not weak he just thinks he is😔✋) and with that Mikasa didn't do anything but smile. Once Eren got to you he hugged you so tight. "Y/n...I'm so sorry i wasn't here earlier!" He said while crying and angry at the same time. "It's okay Eren." You said trying to Cheer him up. "NO ITS NOT-" Eren stopped himself before he stop to looked at you. While Mikasa was smirking which was extremely noticeable, Armin looked at Mikasa and saw her smirk..

Armins POV:
"Wh-what?! Why is Mikasa smirking?" Armin said. "Wait..did she set this up? If so.. that's just mean... but why would she do that??" Armin thought"

Back to you and erehH (⊃・ᴥ・)つ
Before Eren was gonna say something, he stopped and looked at you then cupped you face and said.......

No matter what happens......

𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞..

P.s 947 words