December

December 25th 2021

Caleb: Boys I think you know what's up today, As it is Christmas I think the appropriate thing to do is have ourselves a Christmas ORGY am I right or am I right 

Levi: YOU ARE SO RIGHT (starts making out with him)

Dakota: Well with that I think we shall begin 

Clothes come off of all 10 boys as they are no longer needed everyone buddies up and starts making out with someone Caleb and Levi, Noah and Dakota, Jet and Louis, Ayden and Oakes, and finally Jaeden and Jack  all getting lip action on this fine Christmas morn. Soon things escalate from making out into cock sucking and the more submissive of the pairs  so Levi, Noah, Jet , Ayden and Jack are the ones doing the sucking while the more dominant Caleb, Dakota, Louis, Oakes and Jaeden are the ones getting sucked this only lasts for a few moments before Jet suggests they form the BJ chain which everyone loves. Caleb lies down as Levi resumes sucking  his big cock, Dakota starts sucking Levi, Noah sucks Dakota, Ayden sucks Noah, Oakes sucks Ayden, Jet sucks Oakes, Louis sucks Jet, Jack sucks Louis as Jaeden sucks Jack and Caleb sucks Jaeden thus linking the BJ chain this last for some time and then it is time to progress to Anal from the Oral sex and so the tops pick their favorite bottoms and go too town on their sub asses. Caleb looks around at everyone having such a blast and just takes a moment to bask in this glory for this joy he has created whilst plowing Levi's ass into the new year. As much sex as they have in this joint orgies seem to be a rarity's there's always a few who have something better to be doing  or just don't feel it at the time so this is a treat. This orgy lasts for sometime people switch off boys and start cumming left right and center the last to cum is of course Caleb who the collapses into this pile of sweaty boys around him.

Caleb: Gentleman that was a blast (all laugh and they just lay their for sometime just enjoying each others company this was the original vison of The Houses of Alpha and Epsilon finally perfected by one Caleb Coffee)

(camera pans outside the Alpha Mansion, to a man standing on the hill looking down at the boys)

Man:  Yes Caleb have your fun while you can one day soon you will be called to serve The Epsilon Corporation  much the same way....(steps out of the shadows)

Greyson Chance: I was my sweet young  tiktok fuckboi......

Introducing 

Greyson Chance

Greyson Chance

As A Member of The Epsilon Corporation!

OOOH, what do y'all think of Greyson Chance let me know thoughts in the comment section down below, thanks

-Epsilon