seven ;; 𑁍ࠜೄ will to live ˊˎ

𓂃𑁍 ࣪˖ › ﹙⚠︎ᵎ﹚☄ ─┈ ✦️️ʾ ִֶָ𖧧

' IMAGINE DYING LOL '

;; ︎💤💮 listening to .. FEEL
BETTER - by penelope scott !!
.. and CUPID - by jack stauber's
micropop !! 🍁🍱 ;;

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥.┊📌 (p_p) ꒱

┊📌 (p_p) ꒱

.*ૢ✧ ཻུ۪۪.*.° THIRD PERSON POV

As time slowly passed, ( Name ) had woken up and took notice that she had fallen asleep on momoe's shoulder - the closeness between the two making her smile in delight.

"Moe-chan?" The said female questioned, slightly poking the auburn haired female as an attempt to wake sawaki up. "Time to get up!"

( Name ) watched as she felt momoe's chest breathing began getting imbalanced, slowly growing worried towards her.

She gently removed momoe's grip on her, glancing at momoe's frustrated expression in confusion.

'A nightmare...?' She questioned herself, furrowing her eyebrows in thought.

The ( Color ) girl stared worriedly at her friend, thinking on how she should approach the situation - deciding on staying silent.

"Haruka... haruka...!" Momoe whimpered, tears falling down her cheeks. "Please... Come back." She begged to no one.

"Moe-chan wake up!" [Your Name] yelled, shaking momoe slightly, having the intention of waking the female up to prevent more memories from hurting her. "Momoe!"

Eventually she woke up, panicked on what the ( Color )-haired female might think of her before she hurriedly sprinted away. "I'll talk to you later, thanks!-"