☁︎ 𓏲 💮 ˑ ִ 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𔘓

𓂃𑁍 ࣪˖ › ﹙⚠︎ᵎ﹚🍦 ─┈ ✦️️ʾ ִֶָ𖧧

" THANK YOU FOR
BEING MY FRIEND .. "

;; ︎🗒🔗 listening to ..
EVERYTHING — by
the black skirts !!
.. and FOR THE FIRST
TIME — by mac
demarco !! 🎠📎 ;;

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥.┊🪧 (p_p) ꒱

˗ˋ 

˗ˋ  .*ೃ✧₊˚.❁ ↷ ( THIRD PERSON POV )

'I'm sort of, busy right now ( Name )' or 'Let's talk later, ( Name )', was one of the most often heard noises the young ( Color )-nette heard from the house.

Lots of praises were also heard in the household, but they were sadly, never directed towards her. Never ever towards her.

"I'm so proud of you, ( Sister Name )!" Her mother cheered as she hugged the girl's lookalike, eyes shining proudly.

"Thank you!" The said female thanked, with a fake smile. "Aren't I just the best, mother? All you need is me right? Only me. Right?"

The mother smiled awkwardly, patting the small innocent girl's head softly. "You're the most important thing in my life, ( Sister Name )."

Unknowingly to them, a certain girl listened outside the door, staring blankly onto the cold hard ground. Thinking about happy stuff to prevent such 'thoughts' cloud her mind.

'It's fine, things will work out in the end.' She thought, hugging her knees tightly.

The girl was alone.

She didn't know how to cope, how to embrace with the emotions she had.

No one was with her for long, people coming and going as fast as they came. Leaving her in the dust like always. Like how she was used to.

The girl was like a painting to be exact.

Her beauty was unlike any other, beautiful hues splashing around her figure as if she was a canvas — leading to most people refusing to talk to her.

She was alone.

No one to talk to,
to listen to, to smile to.

As if she was a simple, elegant, ornament. Not to be touched, to be held, to be loved— just to simply adore from a far.

"Mother, I'll be heading out now." ( Name ) says bluntly, trying to get out of the household immediately, as her mother only nodded without sparing her a glance.

˗ˋ  .*ೃ✧₊˚.❁ ↷ ( KENDO CLUB )

( Name ) sat down on the chair, awaiting for orders as today will be her first time trying the activity. No one catching her attention, so far.

She frequently attended the club, seeing as she had nothing to do. Unfortunately, the girl didn't have any hobbies to keep herself busy.

None of them stood out to her however, until she saw a black haired girl enter the room. She smiled alot.

The new member seemed timid and polite. The type of people the ( Color )–nette get along with best. She decided to atleast become acquainted with her. Just because she was bored.

"Good morning." ( Name ) greeted, not sparing a glance at the black haired girl.

"Hm?" The other female questioned, confusingly pointing at herself. "Oh, uh. Good morning to you too!"

"Mhm. Would you care to take up my offer in becoming friends with you?" Offering her hand as an old–fashioned friendly gesture. "I figured there's no one else I'd rather get along with."

The other female widened her eyes at the sudden formalities, but nonetheless nodded happily at the request. "My name's Kaoru Kurita, I think I'll take you up on that offer!"

  ֺ  ਏਓ    𓂂   ─    NAME UNLOCKED ⠀𔓘    !
ᨳ  ࣪ .  ⠀kaoru kurita  ──    🦋   ✧

Though the ( Color )–nette wouldn't admit it out loud, she felt rather giddy that someone was willing to be her friend. She secretly hoped this friendship would last longer than the others.

"My name is ( Name ) ( Last Name )..." She cut herself off, before a small smile escaped her lips.

"Thank you for being my friend."

   ͝ ꒦꒷̥ ͝   ͝ ꒷ ͝ ꒦꒷̥ ͝ ꒦꒷ ͝ ꒦ ͝   ͝ ꒷ ͝ ꒦︰⸝⸝ ₊˚₊ ๑
🗒 ❛ author note ༉‧₊˚✧
wanted to add best boy
bcuz hes best boy💕💕

༣         ،،̲ ﹕645 words  ❟﹗