twelve ;; 𑁍ࠜೄ forgiveness is a bliss ˊˎ

𓂃𑁍 ࣪˖ › ﹙⚠︎ᵎ﹚🐚 ─┈ ✦️️ʾ ִֶָ𖧧

" ILL PROTECT THEM !! "

;; ︎🍦◽ listening to ..
BABY IM YOURS
by - artic monkeys !!
.. and I WILL  -
by mitski !! 🪧🧷 ;;

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥.┊🐑 (p_p) ꒱

┊🐑 (p_p) ꒱

˗ˋ  .*ೃ✧₊˚.❁ ↷ ( AI OHTO )

I stare at the egg placed onto the table intensely, thinking if ( Name ) would still want to be friends with me.

As hours pass by my tired body, I felt as if all my energy had been sucked out of me — leaving me to stare at my outside with dried tears. One thought continuing to run in my mind;

I don't want to lose her again.

It was so hard to befriend her, so, so hard. Everything was definitely worth it at the end, and we eventually had our happy ending didn't we?

I stared and stared. Waiting for something — anything to happen.

Was I selfish for still wanting to be friends? Probably, but I just can't control it.

Even long before we were even close, I wanted more — I wanted love. Her love. Yet, it was fine. Atleast I'm lucky enough to stay by her side.

'I'm a horrible friend...' I thought silently, having my hands buried into my head as I hugged myself for that small amount of comfort.

After a while of my head being stuck in the clouds, the curtains' clips unattached itself due to my weight, the egg moving slightly because of the ruckus.

The time slowly began to get slower as I watched the egg fall into the floor; a loud crack coming a few moments after. A new feeling of dread popping at the back of my head.