ten ;; 𑁍ࠜೄ a pretty blonde ˊˎ

𓂃𑁍 ࣪˖ › ﹙⚠︎ᵎ﹚🍦 ─┈ ✦️️ʾ ִֶָ𖧧

" I AM NO HERO TO
PEOPLE LIKE YOU . "

;; ︎🗒🔗 listening to .. RISES
THE MOON — by liana flores !!
.. and PRETTY GIRL — by
clairo !! 🎠📎 ;;

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥.┊🪧 (p_p) ꒱

˗ˋ .*ೃ✧₊˚.❁ ↷ ( Locked Character )

My stomach grumbled loudly.

'I'm hungry...' I thought as I didn't come across any food stalls, lazily letting my feet drag me to a bridge as I decided to take a small break — seeing a crouched figure near me.

'Huh? Why would anyone sit at this dirty bridge?' I thought to myself as I quietly approached the weird girl, slightly shuddering at the amount of dirt that she was sitting at; fumbling with the little money I had.

Intricate details from the girl popped out as I walked closer, noticing the tears falling out of her eyes — and for a split moment I would've even thought that she was crying crystals if it weren't for the lighting.

Yes, it shocked me that her side profile was absolutely ethereal, but I was too focused on what she was going through to make her cry and shake that badly.

The female infront of me had beautiful ( Color ) locks that were slightly disheveled, examining her more, I noticed that she was wearing a very pretty and expensive-looking dress that had a bit of mud at the ends — but despite all of that, she still looked... Normal in a way? A once-in-a-lifetime beauty I'd dare say.