Mission 6

Third's Person view

(Y/n) was locked up in a some kind of jail or cell because there were bars around her.  (Y/n) opened her eyes and she was on the floor, she tried to to get up, but both of her arms and legs were shackled and she couldn't get up.  (Y/n) was looking around the cell that she was in to see if Kat was here, but turns out that Kat was not there with (Y/n).  (Y/n) tried to free herself but of course nothing was working till she heard a chuckle noise, she looked up to see a chubby man with no hair and he was wearing a suit.

(Almost looking like Lex Luther 🤣🤣 let me stop🤣🤣)

The man looked at (Y/n) before he started talking to her, "So why a human like you is helping a Nephilim?" The man asked (Y/n).  (Y/n) didn't answer the man because she doesn't trust this man at all and of course of how she is locked up in a cell block.  The man wanted answers for the woman, so he opened the cell door and he started walking towards to (Y/n) before he grabbed (Y/n)'s (h/l) (h/c) hair real hard before he asked (Y/n) again, "I am going to say this once, why are you helping the nephalem?" The man asked (Y/n).  (Y/n) was kinda grunting from the pain that she was getting from the man that was pulling her hair a bit before (Y/n) finally spoke up to the man, "None of your fucking business." (Y/n) said to the man with a pissed off tone of her voice.

The man let go of (Y/n)'s hair before he started thinking about something before he looked back at (Y/n) with a kinda smirk on his face, "I just realize something that one of my minions spotted a woman in limbo and they told me that woman looks like you." The man said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just glares at the man before she started telling the man, "I have no idea of what you are talking about?" (Y/n) made up that lie, but of course that didn't work at all.  The man was too smart, but he started talking to (Y/n), "You know that only Nephilim's can go to limbo, humans can't go to Limbo?" The man ask (Y/n).  (Y/n) just looks at the man before she started to scoff at the man because there was no one that she could be a nephilim.

The man looked at (Y/n) before he said the lines of, "Well, let's find out." The man said to (Y/n) before he started to take off (Y/n)'s jacket and of course ripping her t-shirt off of her.  (Y/n) was wearing her (f/c) bra, (Y/n) thought that this man was going to do something to her, but she felt the man's hand moved her to look at her back but she heard the man made a gasp noise before he started to touch her back.  (Y/n) felt uncomfortable because she tried to get away from the man but of course he was a stronger than her, so (Y/n) couldn't break free from the man's touch, "You don't have a mark of a Nephilim but how can a human like you go to Limbo?" The man asked (Y/n) with a kinda confused tone.  (Y/n) just stay silent and she didn't said anything to the man.

The man looked at (Y/n) before he moved his hand away from (Y/n)'s back and he started to kick her stomach real hard before he heard (Y/n) just gasp this in pain before he started to keep kicking (Y/n) so hard that she was about to lose her breathing but before she could cough out, she felt the man's shoe kicking her face now that she felt a lot of pain coming.  (Y/n) just made a grunting noise because she didn't dare to scream out of pain because this man would have won if (Y/n) screamed in pain.  The man looked at (Y/n)'s face to see her face has a couple of bruises and a little bit of blood from her face.

The man stopped kicking (Y/n) before he started to picked up (Y/n) and throws her over his shoulder before he started walking away from the cell, "If you didn't know my name it's Mundus." The man that is name Mundus said to (Y/n).  Mundus made sure to not let (Y/n) go because this could help him get Dante to come to him.  (Y/n) just looks tired and she felt her eyes started to get watery because she felt so much pain in her body that she let a tear drop fall from her face, 'Dante, please save us.' (Y/n) said in her head before Mundus throw her in a office, but before she could catch her breath she felt Mundus was trying to do something to (Y/n).