Prologue

(Y/n)'s POV

My whole life has been hell, but I didn't care at all, I grow up to be a normal human but my life was changed a lot because some reason I can go to different areas like a human world or where demons are at, but once I knew about that I kept it to myself to make sure no one knew about it.  One day I was walking by myself and I see something strange in the corner of my eye to see a man that looked good looking but of course he had to be a playboy that does is have sex with woman and then just leave them, but some reason I have feelings towards to him, so I looked away from it.

I heard a noise behind me, I turned around to see a demon behind me and of course I have to been in Limbo, 'Damnit now!' I scream in my head, so I started to get my guns out and started shooting at the demon, but I turned around to see the same man that I said that he cute, he had brown hair, (Still mad at the new hair that Dante has in the reboot, I like his white hair instead.) and I guess he had a red necklace on, so I just kept shooting at the demon til it was dead.  The man looked at me before I pointed my gun at the demon that was behind him, before he could say anything, I shoot the demon behind him.

The man turned around before he started talking to me, "Thanks, I didn't know that a human could go to Limbo." The man said to me, "I thought I was the only, but I guess I am not the only one anymore, anyway I got to go." I said to the man, now we were back to the human world again, before I could I felt him touch my arm, "So, what's your name miss?" The man asked me.  I decided to say my name anyway, "Names (y/n) and you?" I asked the man.  The man looks at me before telling me, "Dante, nice to me you." The man that is name Dante said to me.  Dante looked at me before he started talking to asked me about how he wants me to come to his trailer, but of course I was not going because some reason I didn't want him to get killed because of me, even though we can defend ourselves, I think it was best that I didn't go with him.

Dante looked upset but he understood me, we started walking off to different directions, 'Dante huh? Not a bad name for a cute guy.' I said to my head.  I started walking back home, it was only a apartment that I lived in now.

Author note: Sorry it's short but I couldn't think of anything, sorry guys.