Mission 3

Author note: I am back now on this story again, maybe I need to chill out with the resident evil stories😅😅

(Y/n)'s POV

Kat took us to this abandoned playground, so I went to this abandoned playground with Vergil and Dante, I heard Vergil was talking to his brother, "Do you remember this place?" Vergil asked Dante. Dante looked at Vergil before telling him, "Yeah, I remember coming here." Dante said to Vergil. I looked around this abandoned playground to see some Griffin on the walls, I looked closely to see some kind of story that talks about Dante and Vergil's parents. Vergil was still talking to Dante, "Our mother used to bring us here." Vergil said to Dante. Dante was looking around this abandoned playground before asking Vergil, "Tell me everything." Dante asked Vergil.

Vergil was looking at his brother before looking at me before asking me, "So you sure you what to know about us?" Vergil asked me. I looked at Vergil with a serious face before telling him, "Yes, but look, I really want to know about me is why I can go to Limbo?" I asked Vergil.  Vergil looked at me before telling me, "I really don't know (Y/n), you're a full blooded human that go into Limbo, but did you see your parents mentioned anything or show their powers to you?" Vergil asked me.  I looked at Vergil before shaking my head a no to him, "I wish I knew, about why I go into Limbo?" I asked myself.  Dante looked at me before telling me that maybe it was for a reason that I have this power.

I looked at Dante before giving him a small smile before Vergil was talking to us now, "Some things have always been. There have always been angels; there have always been demons. And they've always been at war. Nine millennia ago, one demon rose through the ranks to take power over the dark hordes: the strongest, the cruelest — Mundus. But Mundus did not rise alone. At his right hand was his most trusted lieutenant, his blood brother..." Vergil said to us.  Dante looked surprised before naming his father, "Sparda." Dante said to Vergil.  Vergil kept talking to us, "But Sparda betrayed him.  He fell in love with an angel, Eva. The secret union between angel and demon was inconceivable. But it happened, and with it came new life: twin boys, you and I — a hybrid of the warring angel and demon races. When Mundus learned of Sparda's betrayal, his fury knew no limit. He hunted the lovers down. Eva was murdered by his own hand. And for Sparda he demanded a more brutal fate: endless punishment and pain." Vergil said to us.

Me and Dante looked at each other before Vergil kept talking to us, "But even as Eva was destroyed and Sparda was imprisoned for eternity; each knew that the seed for their revenge had already been sown. Because according to legend the only beings that can slay a demon king are nephilim, a hybrid of angel and demon. Those hybrids now exist: you and I." Vergil said to us, but it was mostly Dante.

The three of us, we were walking in this tunnel but some reason I am getting the feeling we are being watch and stalked because in my whole life I have always been high alert since day one.  Vergil was talking to us again, "Mundus believed that only one child was born, but there were two nephilim and each had been hidden well. Sparda armed his sons: Rebellion for Dante, the Yamato for Vergil." Vergil said to his brother.  I looked at the walls to see the weapons that they both have now, "So Mundus killed our mom and imprisoned our dad?" Dante asked Vergil.   Vergil was answering Dante's questions quick, some reason I was having that feeling again that we were being watch again, I looked behind us to see a person walking, but in my gut something was telling me that this person was not a human.

The person was coming a little closer til I see his eyes were not human eyes at all, I turned back at the two brothers, "Dante! Vergil! We got a demon here!" I yelled at them.  Dante turned around to see a demon was calling his name, "A spotter! Fucking demon collaborators." We heard Vergil said before throwing a knife at the demons head.  Me and Dante noticed the area that we were in was changing, so we both knew we were going to Limbo now, "You two are being dragged into Limbo! I'll find Kat — she'll get you two out. Stand firm!" Vergil said to us.  Now it was me and Dante again in Limbo, "Well ain't this a fucker stocker." I said to myself.  Dante just chuckled at this before we started to get our weapons out and started fighting demons now.