Chapter 5

What?!

I looked back to Miyamura who was blushing like crazy.

"Ooo the lovebirds are here!" Some random girls said.

"We're leaving."

"Huh wh-"

I grabbed his hand before he could finish his sentence and took him outside.

"Hey, it's fine. We can just say we're not dating. it's not a big deal. I'm so sorry." I started.

"Hey Y/L..." Miyamura said.

"Yes?"

"What if we made this rumor come true..." He mumbled.

"Huh what do you mean?" But then it hit me.

"I like you, Y/L. You're just so amazing and kind. it's totally okay if you don't feel the same way though I hope we can still continue our frien-"

A/N: HI PLS READ I FORGOT TO ADD A TIMESKIP SOSORRY BUT IT HAS BEEN A FEW MONTHS. SO HE CONFESSED AFTER A FEW MONTHS. THANKS <3

"woah woah slow down, Miyamura." I chuckled. "I like you too."

"Wait...really?!"

"Mhm. Why is it so unbelievable?" I was just saying the truth. There is not a single flaw he has.

"I-i don't know. I mean no one really wants to be associated with me knowing my reputation.."

"Hey hey...you're a really kind person and anyone who doesn't want to be friends with you is missing out."

"Plus you're really cute..." I mumbled.

He picked me up and spun me around.

"I'm super lucky to have you." I said.

"I'm definitely the lucky one." Miyamura said as he kissed my forehead.

The next day

It was another school day. As I opened the door to leave, Miyamura was standing there, waiting for me.

"Oh hey." He smiled.

Ahhh he's so cute when he smiles...

"Let's go."

As we were walking to school, Miyamura sneaked his hand into mine but I didn't mind. in fact, I loved holding his hand. it was always so warm.

When we walked in, holding hands, everyone was really surprised.

"Oh so it's true...you ARE dating that...thing." Some girl I've never spoken to in my life came up to me and said.

"Excuse me? I don't recall ever talking to you. You must to be too irrelevant then. Go back to your sad, lonely life where you have nothing to do but to make fun of others."  I said as I took Miyamura to our seat.

"I'm so happy I'm sitting next to you!" I said in excitement.

Miyamura chuckled.

Can he not be so cute all the time...

After our lesson ended we were walking in the hallway, holding hands like always and talking about stuff.

When all of a sudden, we noticed someone following us. But we decided to ignore it and continue walking.

And then, some random guy I've never seen in my life, jumped out and hugged me.

"Uhh hi...?" I said and looked back to Miyamura...let's just say he wasn't happy about this situation at all.

I forced my way out of the hug and faced the guy.

He had brown hair, about as tall as Miyamura and looked around 15-16 years old.

"Hi Y/N! You look really pretty today!!" The random boy said.

"Thank- Wait how do you know my name? And who even are you..?"

"How can I forget my crush's name? Everytime I see you, my heart skips a beat."

The fuc-

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Itsuki Nakamura!" He stared at me with a weird smile almost like he was waiting for me to realise something.

"Uhh oka-" But then I remembered.

Itsuki Nakamura.

That name sounded familiar. Then I remembered that it belonged to my first childhood friend ever. I haven't seen him since I left my old town which was 10 years ago.

"Itsuki?! As in...my first childhood friend?" I exclaimed.

"Yup." Itsuki said with a proud smile.

"It's good to see you but what do you mean by crush..?"

"Oh come on. It's quite obvious that I've had a crush on you since we were kids."

(He do be pulling a hinata from maid sama tho)

"Oh...I'm sorry Itsuki but I don't really see you as anything more than a friend.." I turned to Miyamura. "This is Izumi Miyamura! My...boyfriend."

I could see Miyamura blushing a bit at the word "boyfriend."

"Ah. That's okay. I'll make you fall in love with me one day!"

I don't think Itsuki got the hint...

"I appreciate it but I'm really not-" But before I finished my sentence he spoke again.

"Oh look at the time! Gotta go. See ya around!" He said and quickly ran the other way.

"Sorry about that." I said to Miyamura with an awkward smile.

"It's okay." Miyamura replied and started walking forward.

"Are you coming?" He asked.

"Aghhh is he mad? Dang it." I thought and went to catch up to him.

The next day at school

In class

"Izumiiii?" I looked at Miyamura whose face looked sad and annoyed. "What's wrong?" 

"Nothing. Why do you ask?" His tone was a bit colder than usual.

(jealous Miyamura 🤧🤭)

"No reason..." I didn't want to bother him more.

But then, I felt something warm touch my hand. I looked at it and saw Miyamura's hand holding mine.

"Even when in a bad mood he still tries to make me happy." I thought and blushed at the thought of being that important to him.

In the hallway after the lesson

"Will you walk with me today?" I asked Miyamura who was still holding my hand.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know...today you seem-" Then suddenly Itsuki came up to me.

"I can walk with you, Y/N! Oh and you look very beautiful today!" He pulled me into another hug but he was weirdly too close to my neck.

Miyamura pulled me out of the hug and wrapped his arms around my waist from the behind.

"Mine."

A/N: Hey guys!! Thank you so much for reading my story!! I hope you have a great day/night. Byee! 💕💕