Chapter 6

"Mine."

"Huh...?" Itsuki said, confused.

"She's mine." Miyamura repeated.

"Tch. Like I care." Itsuki had a smirk on his face as he came closer to me and put his lips on mine.

What the fuck.

I didn't kiss back obviously but before I had time to react Miyamura pushed him off of me. I could feel his anger rising and I didn't want anything to happen to him.

"Miyamura. Let's go. Itsuki, go to hell." I said as I dragged Miyamura to my house.

"Why did you do that." Miyamura said with a blank expression on his face.

"I didn't want you to get in a fight. Itsuki wasn't worth it." I replied and went to lay down on my bed.

Miyamura laid down on the opposite side. He hugged me from the back and pulled me close to him.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Huh? For what?" He asked.

"I don't know. I think I'm partly to blame for this."

He didn't say anything.

But he was suddenly on top of me.

"M-miyamura...?"

"This isn't your fault."

"What are you doin-" But before I could finish my sentence he hushed me with a kiss.

I realised what was happening and I kissed back. The kiss was soft and warm..

He pulled away and started kissing my neck. I could do this forever but of course someone had to ruin it.

A/N: IT'S BEEN WEEKS AND THIS CHAPTER STILL HAUNTS ME OMG I'M SORRY THIS WAS SO CRINGY AND EMBARRASSING I'M BETTER AT WRITING FLUFF SORRY

"Y/N? Are you in your room?" Satou yelled from the hall.

"Oh shit."

I could feel Miyamura smile before he gave me a hickey and got off of me.

"Y/N? Oh. Hi." Satou came in.

"Hello!" He said with an innocent smile acting like he didn't just gave me a hickey.

The next day at school

"Hey Yuki! Hey Hori!" I said as I walked in with Miyamura, holding my hand like always.

"Hey Y/L!" Yuki said.

"Hey Y/L. Wait what's that on your neck?" Hori asked.

Shit shit shit.

I forgot to cover the hickey Miyamura gave me yesterday.

"It's a...mosquito bite! Yep. A mosquito bite." I said quickly.

"Hmph." They said.

I felt relived that they believed this stupid lie.

"Oh hey mosquito!!!" They exclaimed, looking at Miyamura.

"HUH? WHAT?"

"Oh come on Y/L. it's obvious." Hori said.

Miyamura laughed.

I'll get my payback, Izumi. Don't worry.

"Oh whateve-"

But suddenly my eyes got blurry and I collapsed into Miyamura's arms.